News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ford Triton V10 -- Wow!

Started by bull, January 07, 2010, 04:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

And when I say wow I mean wow, how pathetic. :rotz: When I first started driving our Ford service truck I paid no attention to what engine it had and assumed based on the power, sound and "feel" that it was a V6. Then I figured it had to be at least a V8 but a small one based on the puny output. Then today I saw the Triton V10 emblem on the fender and couldn't believe it. What a gutless joke. No offense if you own one and think it's awesome but I'd take a diesel, any modern diesel, any day over one of these.

Mopar2Ya

What yr? IIRC they were only 275hp yrs ago.

1970 Charger R/T
2006 GC SRT8

Silver R/T

ya, gas guzzlers. Cummins is the best engine you can get in a truck.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Green71R/T

I love the 6 litre diesel.I tow at least 1 a week! :lol:

speedfreak68

A neighbor had a v10 ford...it was a turd, out v10 ram on the other hand, that thing is a BEAST!!!  :2thumbs:

bull

Quote from: Mopar2Ya on January 07, 2010, 05:21:16 PM
What yr? IIRC they were only 275hp yrs ago.

I think it's an 08. It's only got 15k miles on it. :rotz: I'd rather have a 4.7L Dodge.

Todd Wilson

moparstuart

Quote from: Todd Wilson on January 08, 2010, 10:30:06 AM
Quote from: Green71R/T on January 07, 2010, 10:49:17 PM
I love the 6 litre diesel.I tow at least 1 a week! :lol:

:smilielol:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   yeah there 7.3 's were bad enought then the down graded to the 6.0
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Charger RT

we have 2 ford v-10's at work both are slugs but with government bugets we were sorta stuck with them. One is an F450 the other a F550. So it was either ford 6.0 or V-10. At least the V-10's have had no issues they are just slugs. Now the fire department has diesel money and instead of getting another dodge they got a 6.0 It had the top end replaced before 13k.
Tim

Todd Wilson

I seen a new Dodge 4500 the other day and that truck was a beast! Makes the 3500 look weak!

Todd