News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone know a Jeff near Detroit, MI airport who sells Mopar Cars and Parts

Started by DodgeChargerNeeded, January 05, 2010, 09:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

This guy named Jeff who lives near Detroit Airport. I think it is New Boston, MI. Anyway he has several mopar cars and parts for sale on craigslist. I talked to him about a month ago for some charger parts I was interested in. Well today I go to call him and his phone is disconnected and there is no email address on there. I figured a few people on here may have ran into or dealt with him. Would really like to get ahold of him for some parts.
Jeff

chargerboy69

I have spoken to him a few times about some parts and a way overpriced 69 Charger project.  I might have a different number for him.  Let me look around and I will let you know.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

elacruze

Quote from: DodgeChargerNeeded on January 05, 2010, 09:57:55 PM
This guy named Jeff who lives near Detroit Airport. I think it is New Boston, MI. Anyway he has several mopar cars and parts for sale on craigslist. I talked to him about a month ago for some charger parts I was interested in. Well today I go to call him and his phone is disconnected and there is no email address on there. I figured a few people on here may have ran into or dealt with him. Would really like to get ahold of him for some parts.

I grew up 5 minutes away in Belleville, lived there until 2005. Never heard of anybody in New Boston with Mopar stuff.  :shruggy:
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

hemi-hampton

bull

I think I know who you're talking about. I forget his last name but his reputation is about 50/50 from what I've been able to ascertain. If this is the same Jeff he owns some sort of canvas company (A1canvas?) in Harrison Twp. and sells (or sold) Mopar seat covers. Many moons ago he had a 68 for sale I was interested in and R2 and another guy went to look at it for me. I would say it was not as advertised.

6pkrtse

Yes, I beleive this is the same Jeff. I haven't ever had any issues with him personally. But I have heard alot of horror stories. As you know all of us Mopar guys try to stick together since there is not that many of us.
But yes, it seems everything he sells is always way overpriced. I don't know how much of it he really does ever sell off.
I know he used to have a 6 way seat that I wish I would have bought if it were less money. I haven't been able to find one since. lol.
1963 Belvedere 413 Max Wedge
1970 Charger R/T S.E. 440 sixpack.
1970 Challenger R/T Drag Radial 528 Hemi
1970 Charger 500 S.E. 440 4 BBL
1970 Road Runner 383 4 BBL
1974 Chrysler New Yorker 440 4 BBL
1996 Dodge Ram 2500 V-10 488 cu in.
2004 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD Dually 6x6
2012 Challenger R/T Classic

DodgeChargerNeeded

Jeff

chargerboy69

I must have thrown away his number as I can not find it.  It may have been the same one you have anyway, but I am not sure.  Good luck in contacting him.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

DodgeChargerNeeded

Thanks for looking I'll try him again in a few days maybe he forgot to pay the bill
Jeff