News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Superflow Chassis dyno cost and common goofs

Started by greenpigs, January 05, 2010, 08:48:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenpigs

A local Mopar shop has the above dyno and are asking $125 for 3 pulls, here is a link.http://www.kammerracing.com/kmr/pages/superflowchassis.htm That's a fair price I guess? Only thing being I don't care much for the place...bad experience years ago. Thing is they are about 5 minutes away and it would be nice to get some real info on what I have.
  Also wondered what others that have done this may have forgot to do or bring with them? Sure I'm cheap but if you guys thinks its worth it I will suck it up and go to the place.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

HollyWoodCharger

That is not too Bad of a Rate for 3 pulls, but you you could call the shop and see if they offer "Dyno Days"?

These are typically Saturdays where they schedule a number of appointments and offer a price break for a set number of pulls...... usually around $80.00 - $100.00 Bucks for 2-3 Pulls....

as far as prep goes, set your rear drive wheels to the proper air pressure, change your oil and do a proper tune up with fresh filters, check your timing and Carb settings......

Nothing worse than paying to find out your Car isn't running properly, also check your U-joints for wear as a safety precaution.........

I've seen guys forget about this only to have the u-joint fail and the Car spits the driveshaft out as a wadded up mess during the test!

I've done more than a few of these, as my pic below shows!