News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What it's worth

Started by 1969GTX, January 04, 2010, 09:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1969GTX

I'd like to sell my '69 Plymouth 440 GTX.  All numbers matching.  Body work started, quarters are on, roof, and doors were sanded. New Hood, New Fenders, and New Interior, New Vinyl Top, New NOS Trim.

Factory Dash Tach, Factory Power Steering Cooler, Tranny Cooler, Tinted Glass, Head Rests, Woodgrain Steering Wheel, Black Lower Color Trim Package.

The Interior is Mint, with the exception of the Driver's side Seat, I just wanted the Seats to all match.  Dash, etc. are perfect.  Ran great when I started the restoration 3 years ago, and Everything worked.  The car only has 49,000 Original Miles on it. I have receipts going back to the 70's for it.  Last registered in 1980.

I have a perfect BuildSheet, Fender Tag, and I have the Title. The car needs another 5 hours of bodywork and it is ready for Primer/paint.

What would be a guess on how much it's worth as it's described?  I have over $9,000 already in parts/bodywork.