News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday to the King *ELVIS*

Started by BB1, January 08, 2010, 08:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BB1

Delete my profile

squeakfinder

Elvis Presley. 75 Years old today and still dead!
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Todd Wilson

Quote from: squeakfinder on January 08, 2010, 09:52:08 PM

Elvis Presley. 75 Years old today and still dead!

And still making more $$$$ then all of us together!

Todd

BB1

Delete my profile

John_Kunkel

I wondered why there was so much Elvis on the tube this week.
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

41husk

I am not an Elvis fan, but there was an interesting special on TCM followed by an Elvis movie.  I have a hard time watching his movies (and did not watch) he was a great entertainer but not a good actor. 
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

1969chargerrtse

I think he was a great entertainer, actor and person.  He may of been heavy towards the end , but his velvet and powerful voice as heard at his last concerts was like a powerful opera star.  He rocked in all his decades of entertaining.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

mikepmcs

Elvis was God!
I watched a few movies the other night. Man, he could sing. 
He's farming in Russia with Bruce Lee. I swear it's true, I checked it out on snopes already.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?