News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tires...mine eyes have been opened!!

Started by dkn1997, December 30, 2009, 08:44:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

I know on my truck Michelins didn't last long. Same deal with my boss's truck. His are all worn out, they didn't last long. They might be good tire for passenger car but they just don't last on a full-sized truck.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

1970Moparmann

When I bought my truck I almost rear ended someone about 10 miles from the lot because the tires sucked so badly.... When a vehicle is new, you can call up Goodyear, Firestone, NTB, and such and ask them how much you would get for trading up  your tires.  I wound up getting a $400 credit for my crappy ones and got a little better set.  After I wore the Duehlers out, I wound up seeing great reviews on the Nitto Terra Grapplers, and bought a set.  LOVE THEM..... I will probably stay with Nitto's moving forward.  I'm planning on putting of Nitto's on my 68 Charger when I buy my wheels..........

I research the crap out of everything, but it pays off!
My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!