News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone want a cool Charger collage (free)??

Started by jb666, December 21, 2009, 08:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MGBRingo

Thanks for the info jb666.  I bought it also and it is some nice software. 

66chargertoy

Just a quick question, what size of photos do we send you, jb666? Do I need to re-size them smaller, because I tried to send you some of my pics, but it was returned indicating to large of a e-mail.
Denis
1966 440 Charger

SG1022

When I get off work Wednesday I will send you some pictures.

I think it would he amazing to have on collage of before, all of the rust, holes, torn seats, cracked dash pad pictures.  One of all the new/replacement parts, and a 3rd of the finished product.

Then get it framed, naturally

RamchargerMopar

at the risk of sounding like a damn ass kisser...I would love a collage of the General Jeff  :2thumbs:
Mopar or No Car!

jb666

Quote from: 66chargertoy on December 28, 2009, 03:31:00 PM
Just a quick question, what size of photos do we send you, jb666? Do I need to re-size them smaller, because I tried to send you some of my pics, but it was returned indicating to large of a e-mail.
Denis

I'm sorry, I didn't see any of these replies...  :brickwall:

It's best if you resize the images. If you can't, just ZIP and email them to me (in chunks if the files are too large). I don't care if you send me 10 emails. I can resize the images from there, but most ISP's have limitations to how large you can send files via email.
Quote from: SG1022 on December 28, 2009, 05:51:22 PM
When I get off work Wednesday I will send you some pictures.

I think it would he amazing to have on collage of before, all of the rust, holes, torn seats, cracked dash pad pictures.  One of all the new/replacement parts, and a 3rd of the finished product.

Then get it framed, naturally

Excellent!! When you get a chance, shoot the pics my way, I'll make a few for you to chose from.
Quote from: RamchargerMopar on December 28, 2009, 08:51:32 PM
at the risk of sounding like a damn ass kisser...I would love a collage of the General Jeff  :2thumbs:

Not at all man.. Shoot me an email and I'll send you the collages I've made, so far. You can keep which ever you like and discard those you don't.

CODY -- Did you get your collages? I sent them the other day and just wanted to make sure you got them ok?
:cheers: :cheers:

Spike

A couple Jeff did for me  :2thumbs:

Awesome work, first one of mine.

Spike

1969chargerrtse

:o  Gee I'd like to get in this. :drool5:  Can I email you some pictures of mine? Would they go to your comcast email?.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Spike

jb666

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

RamchargerMopar

Jeff I got em and love em thanks for sending them! I have them alternating to act as a screen saver too  :2thumbs:
Mopar or No Car!

TylerCharger69

jb666

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on January 03, 2010, 02:45:28 PM
so....jb.....that script??    PM me!!!

Oh crap.. I'm sorry man, I totally forgot about that... I'll shoot you a PM.
Quote from: RamchargerMopar on January 03, 2010, 02:31:52 PM
Jeff I got em and love em thanks for sending them! I have them alternating to act as a screen saver too  :2thumbs:

Glad you like them  :cheers: :cheers:

1969chargerrtse

Great job, thanks. :2thumbs:

(Some shots a little cut off because I shrunk it to post it )

jb666

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 03, 2010, 03:21:43 PM

I resized and re-did yours... Let me know how you like the new ones.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: jb666 on January 03, 2010, 04:02:44 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 03, 2010, 03:21:43 PM

I resized and re-did yours... Let me know how you like the new ones.

Thanks, came out great. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Thank you Jeff for these simply AMAZING collages :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic