News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More '69 Charger fun....STP site

Started by Just 6T9 CHGR, December 31, 2009, 11:26:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Won an auction on eBay for a cool STP neon clock.   Get the box today & what do I see on the back of the package?  A nice garage scene showing the clock....guess whats in the garage?   Yup you guessed it a nice CGI rendering of an orange '69 Charger R/T.

Check out their website & watch the flash intro when the garage door opens...surprise!!

Be sure to mouse over the Chargers tail lights & turn up the volume!!!!

http://stptools.com/

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

that's pretty cool. thanks for shareing...  :yesnod:

1969chargerrtse

That is so awesome.  I gotta send the link around.  69 Charger, the cool car once again.   :2thumbs:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

71ChallengeHer

Neal_J

Let's see the clock, in your redone GarageMahal.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: Just 6T9 CHGR on December 31, 2009, 06:30:40 PM
Sorta looks like your car Rob ;)
Hey true. Happy New Year buddy. Watching the show on TV in NY as I type.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

BBKNARF

68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.