News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2010 Yellow Challenger

Started by Landonsrt, December 30, 2009, 05:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manfred318

Quote from: Landonsrt on December 31, 2009, 06:21:48 PM
Quote from: Manfred318 on December 31, 2009, 03:37:37 PM
I really like the yellow. Especially the R/T Classic. Ive not seen any of them around here. The only ones the dealer has here are dark grey and black. There was talk of a blue one but nothing so far.

Here ya go. Only on the Service drive. Im an Advisor so not much time for driving them around or on the streets. We have too many porters for me to take advantage of one.
Ahhh yes. Thats indeed what Willis was talkin 'bout.  :drool5:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

greenpigs

Was the color Top Bannana back in 71?
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Grim Jhaixus

Yeah, Top Banana... It was a little paler though I think.

Cooter- Thanks for completely ruining the any possible desire for a mickey-mouse Challenger. I'll have dig up a real one somewhere instead.
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

Landonsrt

The blue one blocked out the red speedfactory Challenger behind it that has special edition appearance package and 600hp.

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Landonsrt on December 31, 2009, 06:21:48 PM
Quote from: Manfred318 on December 31, 2009, 03:37:37 PM
I really like the yellow. Especially the R/T Classic. Ive not seen any of them around here. The only ones the dealer has here are dark grey and black. There was talk of a blue one but nothing so far.

Here ya go. Only on the Service drive. Im an Advisor so not much time for driving them around or on the streets. We have too many porters for me to take advantage of one.

ya, I like that blue a lot,   really nice, cool wheels   :2thumbs:   :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

mally69

whats with the driver side mirror in the second yellow pic

Landonsrt

Thats what they look like when the mirrors are folded in.

Akron_Charger

I really like the yellow, theres a classic R/T at Fred Martin down the street from me. Nice car :2thumbs: Im probably going to go yellow with my Charger too. Guess I like being a banana :icon_smile_wink:

BB1

That is one color I would never buy on a car.  :Twocents:  :puke:
Delete my profile

bull

I like that blue above. Our local dealer got one of those in the other day and it'll probably be sitting there for months due to that rediculous markup they have on these things. :rotz: Chrysler could have sold a lot more Challengers if their prices were in line with the Mustang/Camaro.

SeattleCharger

other colors, mods, wheel combos, (customs)

SeattleCharger

SeattleCharger

Go Hogs Go

I really like the r/t stripes on both colors. The SRT looks naked without them IMO. I'd drive both of em'. :drive:
Go Hogs!

Landonsrt

I agree. The cowl stripe is there but the side is naked. Need to bust up that yellow.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Foreman72

i love this thread  :drool5: ...so right now...i'd like one in red with the classic swoosh r/t stripe...
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Landonsrt

Ill check to see if they have one when the showroom opens.

DodgeChargerNeeded

That R/T Classic with those odd looking flat wheels looks weird, I like the 09 Chrome R/T 20's
Jeff

Landonsrt

They are not that flat. They look like a ripped off version of the cragar, american racing torque thrust wheels.