News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

240 cars seized by US marshalls to be auctioned off Salt Lake

Started by moparstuart, December 30, 2009, 12:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

moparstuart

moparstuart

Cooter

Serves the Theivin' SOB right if he's found guilty....i try not to hate, but I plain 'ol HATE a thief..I ain't got no use for no thief...Especially, when he steals on THAT level..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

moparstuart

Quote from: Cooter on December 30, 2009, 12:45:19 PM
Serves the Theivin' SOB right if he's found guilty....i try not to hate, but I plain 'ol HATE a thief..I ain't got no use for no thief...Especially, when he steals on THAT level..
yeah looks like another bernie madoff ponzi scheme , on a little smaller scale

Arthu®

I hope they get they get a good price for the cars so maybe some of the debt could be repaid. He certainly didn't steal enough to maintain his collection well though.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

rav440

um isnt this the UNITED STATES of AMERICA ? are you not innocent until proven guilty ? but yet they are auctioning of the collection before trial WTF  :shruggy: ?

if MOWEN is found innocent they will reimburse him what $ they got from the auction !!! how the F@*K is that RIGHT ?

yes most likely he is guilty as hell . but this is wrong . so what the gov has to pay $20K a month for storage .

this is UNITED STATES of AMERICA  and you are still innocent until proven guilty !!

so watch out from what i gather the gov can just run around pointing thier fingures , accuse you of something , take your stuff and auction it off for pennies on the dollar before you even goto trial .

this is TOTAL BS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

elacruze

Quote from: rav440 on January 02, 2010, 07:51:28 AM
um isnt this the UNITED STATES of AMERICA ? are you not innocent until proven guilty ? but yet they are auctioning of the collection before trial WTF  :shruggy: ?

so watch out from what i gather the gov can just run around pointing thier fingures , accuse you of something , take your stuff and auction it off for pennies on the dollar before you even goto trial .

this is TOTAL BS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Yup. "Inalienable Rights" is only Propaganda. Your rights are something you apply for at the courthouse, subject to convincing a judge he should grant them to you.
1968 505" EFI 4-speed
1968 D200 Camper Special, 318/2bbl/4spd/4.10
---
Torque converters are for construction equipment.

RD

freedom in the U.S. is just a very small path that's width gets smaller every election year.  you step of said path... you no longer have freedom.

his collection is too big anyways, he needs to share the wealth :D
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

greenpigs

I saw the front clip of a Pantera and the GL clone but most of the rest looked like fudge packin wagons
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Old Moparz

Just read on another site that the reason the cars are being sold before the guy is convicted is due to the $20,000.00 per month storage costs. Seems like it would have made more sense to me to just leave them where they were & lock up the joint until after the trial.  ::)

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/12/30/ap/business/main6038957.shtml?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:%20CBSNewsTheEarlyShowContributors%20(CBS%20News:%20The%20Early%20Show:%20Contributors

He only owes over $8 million to some investors, a small amount compared to Bernie.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry