News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you ever let anyone else drive your car?

Started by Ghoste, December 28, 2009, 02:28:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do others drive your classic?

Sure, it's just a car.
5 (6.2%)
No, it's about like asking to sleep with my wife (or husband or whatever).
24 (29.6%)
Sometimes, depends on the person.
52 (64.2%)

Total Members Voted: 81

8WHEELER

Nobody but my wife and I have driven my car in ten years, I have had several Friends
drive it in the 32 years I have had it. But after I had it painted ten years ago, you
kind of thin out the crowd.

But I let my wife drive it in a heart beat, she is less likely to never get a speeding ticket
''unlike me''  :icon_smile_big: and she has her own 68 RT Charger so  :shruggy:  she has keys.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

1969chargerrtse

So far only me, but I would let a best friend take a go at it if the car was as special to him as it is to me.  I would love to see what it looks like cruising down the road from a  view outside the car.  :coolgleamA:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

CB

People can drive my Chager if they know how to drive it.
Some good guys here in Belgium have a ticket for smoking some rubber as soon as she is back on the road :yesnod:

Skip drove my car around in Vegas, Mike tested it out, Dan68 drove her to the MATS. I asked Ponch but he bailed out :icon_smile_blackeye:
 :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Aussiemadonmopars

Quote from: Rolling_Thunder on December 30, 2009, 09:26:01 PM
I only let my best friend Amanda drive my Charger...      :2thumbs:

That's not Amanda hug 'n kiss I hope....   :nana: