News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Attention!! 68 Charger OWNERS

Started by 69charger440, December 29, 2009, 09:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69charger440

Might have come across some 1968 NOS Fenders,rear Quarters, hood, and some other metal!! The guy that says he has them will e getting back with me tomorrow morning. Have not verified them yet, but the guy says they are in this storage unit and they are in the original MOPAR boxes!! He told me he wanted four hundred for each fender, but I know I can get them cheaper!! Let me know if your interested. I just bought new metal so I missed out!!
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

RESTO68

Sounds like a good score. NOS fenders especially if there not beat to death and rusted up. Post them up I'm sure they will sell quickly.

69charger440

Yeah, I hope they are in great shape! Waiting on the guy to get back to me on the metal! I called him and he said he hasnt had the time to go look at them in his storage!! They are going to be first come first serve!!! Sorry guys just want to be fair!!! Who know this guy could be blowing smoke up my butt!
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP