News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

More Super Cuda goodness. 200 mph worth in fact....>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, December 30, 2009, 02:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

Someone from another forum I frequent posted this youtube vid of the Super Cuda sharing track time with an Enzo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1cLfiVSyrw

I love how the driver talks about how at 208 mph he ran out of aero and cojones, as opposed to running out of hp.  :2thumbs:

Now I wonder what a Super Daytona would have pulled? :scratchchin:

Next project for Mike and the Angry Crew?  :icon_smile_big:

Johnny

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

71ChallengeHer

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: RD on December 30, 2009, 06:39:26 PM
208... just wow.  that thing needs a nosecone :D

That's why I was thinkin' it'd be a great project Angriest.  :D :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!