News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

When do you take your Christmas Tree down??

Started by jb666, December 27, 2009, 01:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITSA426

If it was up to me it would go out with the gift wrapping paper but it stays up until the first week of January typically,

oldrock

all our Christmas stuff comes down on year years day every year. This year its under freezing so gonna be cold taking all the lights down outside  :'(

jb666

Quote from: SLIKK 70 on December 31, 2009, 04:44:59 PM
Right after the kids left, 9:45 PM 12/25/09   :2thumbs:
:rofl: Don't waste any time there!!!  :rofl:

Mine was down a few days ago and out to the curb on Tuesday.. Long gone decomposing in a lot somewhere as we speak...

TylerCharger69

mine was down the 27th.....something was stinking....we thought maybe a cat had crapped in it.....nope....it was the stagnant water in the base......damn what an odor!!!....good riddance!!!!

General_01

We boxed ours up Tuesday, the 29th. We don't have a normal time to take it down. We just take it down when our schedule's permit, but it does come down some time between Christmas and New Years every year.
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

RECHRGD

I would think that the tree should come down when the drag strip closes for the season. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

BrianShaughnessy

Took it apart this afternoon and put it back in it's box for next year.    Pre-lit artificial isn't as bad a PTA as others but it's more than I want to deal with anymore. 

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

greenpigs

I took it down new years day and the wife got ticked. If I had a clue why I would have said what it was.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

charger490

mine stays up all year it is 45 ft high right next to the house and the only way it is coming down is for the wind to do it.

A383Wing

Quote from: charger490 on January 02, 2010, 05:54:09 PM
mine stays up all year it is 45 ft high right next to the house and the only way it is coming down is for the wind to do it.

That's the best kind, Don......no watering or messy needles in the house

Dodgecharger74

pulled xmas tree back into box xmas evening will pullit back out other end next year & just plug it in
74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

ChgrSteve67

BB1

Delete my profile

grdprx

Cleared ours out last night, to make room for the Poker game!  It could have gone a few more days though.  Hadn't dropped hardly any needles!  I was shocked

ChgrSteve67

X-Mas lights on the house came down today.

Holidays are officially back in the rafters till November.

69rtse4spd

When ever the wife decides to, she puts it up, she takes it down.