News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The next logical question... Did Santa bring you anything for your Charger?

Started by Ghoste, December 25, 2009, 11:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

For me personally, the Charger was kind of left out.  Kind of because there was nothing under the tree directly related to the big bad Dodge but my wife got me an Ipod touch which I will probably use a lot when working on the car and occasionally when driving it too.
I will buy the Charger something personally this week during the after Christams sales and I'm sure the car will be just as happy.
Kids are happy, wife is happy, I'm happy, the cat is always happy and the Charger seems to have satisfied look too.  Life is pretty great right now. :icon_smile_big:

Dodgecharger74

Yes  there it is under the tree blueprint 408 TCI street fighter & 2400 stall converter  now the fun begins :cheers: :drool5:
74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Ghoste

If they're being used to protect the Charger from rough dry chapped hands, then of course they are. :lol:

Charger RT

i got new visor tips. i put them in my stocking last night and everyone looked surprised when i thanked them and asked how they knew i needed them.
tim

SG1022

Mechanics gloves
detailing brushes of all flavors(nylon, brass, stainless steel)
big bundle of shop towels

Ghoste, you may want to pick up a FM transmitter for your iPod. It's an attatxhment you can plug into your AUX jack on the iPod, then converts it to FM sonyou can tune Into
it with your car stereo.

Alot simpler solution than putting a new stereo in your car just to listen to it while driving. If you have FM that is.

SG1022

Quote from: Charger RT on December 25, 2009, 11:37:03 AM
i got new visor tips. i put them in my stocking last night and everyone looked surprised when i thanked them and asked how they knew i needed them.
tim

The best gifts are the ones fom yourself!

"oh wow! Thanks guys, how did you know I wanted 1000 rounds of old match target ammo from the 1,250 FPS lot!!"

Ghoste

Just the factory AM in the car.  I've never really felt a need for music in the Charger, I've always enjoyed just listening to the engine sing but perhaps on long trips I can see myself using the little earphones.
BUT, thanks for the tip because I'm an electronic illiterate and I had no idea there was an FM attachment for the thing.  It will likely get most of it's use flying to auctions but some of that money goes to the Charger so it's still distantly related to Charger use.  :P (I know, I'm stretching it now but for the most part I have a one track mind)

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

LeadfootBob

Four new tires (got half of them paid by family members), a 10" A1 converter (bought it for myself) and a whole day in the garage with pops fixing up the electrical system while I tore the front bumper apart and painted everything... What more can you ask for?
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."

SFRT

my wife got  me new windows all around and new windshield trim/clips gaskets/seal.

ho ho ho.
my wife is cool. :coolgleamA:
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

JT01

I got alot for mine
New Headliner
New rear package tray
The moldings for the inside that go around the back glass
Battery tray with kit
interior srew kit
new inside door handles
new chrome for the door panels that the armrest bolt to

jb666

CB

my gift was a pitman arm and some bushings so finally I got all the parts to put my front end back together  :woohoo:
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

dodgecharger72

Quote from: SFRT on December 25, 2009, 01:25:39 PM
my wife got  me new windows all around and new windshield trim/clips gaskets/seal.

ho ho ho.
my wife is cool. :coolgleamA:

My girlfriend got me a 16 gallon fuel cell :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

70charginglizard

front drum to disk conversion kit.

total front end rebuild

and the crem de la crem

a complete 440 six pack set up.

It's gonna be a great car show season this year  :yesnod:

oh and my daughter bought me a brand new set of craftsman wracheting wrenches. Bonus!~
70charginglizard

moparguy01

my brother in law got me the scarebird rear disc conversion kit for my car. I just need to add the parts to finish their kit.

Charger440RDN

I was hoping that santa would bring me a 68 Charger for christmas  :lol: My wife bought me seasons 3 and 4 of the Dukes of Hazzard on DVD so I'm still happy.

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

miller

Battry Tray and Holder (previously tray was rusted through, and there was nothing to keep it in place), and floor matts. Also six quarts of valvoline 10W-30 VR1 oil.

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

Ex President

Santa brought me the following for my 69:  :drool5:

Dash harness
Engine harness
Interior screw kit
Exterior screw kit
A new multimeter, "going to use lilwendals thread to go over my cluster while it's out"
Pedal roller
Dimmer Switch gasket "only affordable part I've bought in awhile!"
Speedometer Cable

BBKNARF

68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

WHITE AND RED 69

I got a new stereo. I can finally get rid of my crappy tape deck.  :icon_smile_big: I als got a 1:18 scale diecast of may car from my brother and right when I opened it the damn wheel fell off. :brickwall:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

ChgrSteve67

I got a basic road hazard kit that has your standard stuff.

My gift to the Charger is getting the steering wheel restored.
Should be done and back on the Charger by the end of feburary.

THE STIG

I got a 6 pak intake for my 440, and then I woke up.  :lol: But really for me the real gift came when the holidays were over and I can start spending money on the parts for my restoration.

grdprx

Quote from: THE STIG on December 30, 2009, 03:36:49 PM
I got a 6 pak intake for my 440, and then I woke up.  :lol: But really for me the real gift came when the holidays were over and I can start spending money on the parts for my restoration.

:cheers:  I'm with you!