News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If Santa could bring you 1 thing for your Charger?

Started by b5blue, December 24, 2009, 09:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b5blue

OK if you knew you could get 1 thing for your car...even if nobody even makes it yet....just one (and no saying a whole car ether!) what would you pick? I would want a crate 440 fresh and new!  :icon_smile_big:

y3chargerrt

Charger-Bodie

70 fenders ,so I could keep moving on the metal work mock up.  :brickwall:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

b5blue

Hemidog

tan top

Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Dodgecharger74

408 stroker for the 74    there is a blue print 408  & TCI street fighter & 2400 stall converter under the tree  :cheers: now the fun begins
74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

knitz01

Cooter

I could be generic and wish for the usual Hemi stuff, but instead I would wish for a Complete Body pre-assembled from AMD.....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

Daytona R/T SE

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on December 24, 2009, 10:53:57 AM
A blank check redeemable at "For Hemis Only".

My Hemi makes me feel more festive,I know that. Tim at For Hemis Only is great too.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Sublime/Sixpack

1970 Sublime R/T, 440 Six Pack, Four speed, Super Track Pak

Ghoste

4aThrill

engine/trans dolly so when its time I can slide them in

poppa

WITHOUT TIGER OF COURSE
God must love stupid people....he made a sh**load of 'em....

Matco tools...guaranteed for a lifetime. Just not a human lifetime.

LeadfootBob

A set of pistons for a 451 build.. Then all it needs is some machine work and balancing, muahahah  :D
Proud member of the jack stand racing team since 1999.
'70 Charger 500: "Bronson", some kind of hillbilly hot rod in progress.
'89 Chevy Caprice 9C1: "it's got a cop motor..."

1charger69

Quote from: Hemidog on December 24, 2009, 09:27:12 AM
I'm not greedy, I just want a blown 572 Hemi..  :D :D

2 of my favorites words in the same sentence......blown   and   hemi    :angel:

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

SG1022

Quote from: Ghoste on December 24, 2009, 11:04:31 AM
A magic rust destroyer.

I have heard that this product not only removes the rust entirely, but after a 24 hour setting period  expands and fills in the metal to the stock look.

It's what I want also

PocketThunder

GAS!!   And warm weather so i could drive it.   :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

daytona71

Johnny SixPack

A complete Alter-K-tion setup for the '69.

Vinyl top for the '70.
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Hemidoug

A new right shoulder...seems I wore out the last one turning wrenches..... :coolgleamA:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

dodgecharger72

I have been staring at the Strange Dana 60 for quite some time. If Santa doesn't bring it to me I just don't know if ill believe in him anymore :smilielol: :lol:

skip68

Mechanic lessons for skip68!!!!!!! (A.K.A. Tinker)  :nana: :nana: :nana: :rofl:  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :rofl: :rofl: :hah: :nana: :D

Mrs.Skip68 ;)
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

1969chargerrtse

My build sheet or fender tag.  If that is to hard to do, a correct 69 Hemi engine with a 4 speed bolted to it would be nice.  :yesnod:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

rmw

a complete and running a-925 hemi with a 4-speed bolted to it and my built-sheet.

sittinonready43

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

WHITE AND RED 69

An XV Motorsports level 2 suspension.  ;D or a set of baer brakes. or new wheels, or a 528 hemi,  or a gearvendors unit. Man, there is too much crap I want.  :brickwall:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th edition
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
1972 Plymouth Duster

ChgrSteve67

Matching California Car covers for the Charger and Trailer.

jb666

My wish? One day... 80 degrees, sun shining. Full tank of fuel. No plans and an open country road to cruise.

I know that's not an object.. But it's my wish.

Grim Jhaixus

110+ octane non-ethanol Shell V-Power available at the pump... but I'd settle for a un-wrecked rear bumper.
"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

G-man

I dont need any NOS parts as mines complete in its original metal form...

If I said suspension... would that include XV motorsports lvl 2 kit, billet alloy breaks that need to go with it, their racing shocks in alloy cylenders with race canisters to go with that, the forged alloy 17"x13" wheels for those brakes to fit on and tires 345's and mini tubbing to fit those wheels and tires which then needs a DR Diff dana 60 or the equivalent (something like viper rear end or a Ford GT40 type independent rear end) which then needs the 6 speed manual in alloy casing to go with that which then needs all the bracing and torque boxes etc so the car sticks together, an alloy flywheel and alloy driveshaft to finish it all off.

Is that classified one part cause each part needs the next?

If not

550ci Natrual aspirated full alloy Hemi (Alloy manifold, water housing, fuel pumps, the entire lot that can be) with an Ultra Dominator (full alloy carb) at 700 break horsepower with a very mild cam so it idles at 700-800rpm and the ci will take care of the 700.

But then... I dont want Satan to bring me anything cause it only ends up there to get you killed.

HollyWoodCharger

Some sheetmetal from AMD would be nice, but I'd settle for a pair of MT Sportsman S/R's in 33x22.00-15 size!  :rofl:

suntech

The PERFECT 5 speed manual gearbox to put byhind my 611  :D
Since we only live once, and all this is not just a dressed rehearsal, but the real thing............ Well, enjoy it!!!!

69rtse4spd

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: poppa on December 24, 2009, 11:20:27 AM
WITHOUT TIGER OF COURSE

that's not a charger stuff

BUT I could it be in CHARGE of that :D
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Nacho-RT74

I would be in between of:

-a complete new white plastic interior parts set for 74

-some new sheetmetal replacement parts what are not available and don't think will be.
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

69bronzeT5

Quote from: Ghoste on December 24, 2009, 11:04:31 AM
A magic rust destroyer.

:yesnod: and I'm gonna add it replaces all the rusty metal with nice new AMD stuff :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

1969chargerrtse

Not for nothing but some of you are asking for more than one item. :rotz:
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

SG1022

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on December 24, 2009, 05:57:35 PM
WITHOUT TIGER OF COURSE

I guess I could settle
with a larger good resolution copy of that picture

Mr.Woolery

A street built 6-pack 440 that's been stroked to a 512
-1971 Charger R/T clone restomod project

For details on my cars, check out my web blog

TylerCharger69

My wish would have to be Chip Foose under my tree to tell me he wants to do all the body work and custom interior for me all for free!!!!   

Rolling_Thunder

1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Grim Jhaixus

"Scars" 1973 Base 318/904 Originally B5

Married on November 23rd, 2009
Fried all the electricals two weeks after purchase
Set on fire ~twice~
Overheated til it would diesel a full five minutes ~twice~

Never once didn't start, never stranded me, never once did not take me where I needed to go. Daily driver of 4+ years.

Currently undergoing 413/727 swap after I finally beat the 318 til it lost a headgasket. The kicker is the 318 still cranks and runs like nothing is wrong. I love my ca

grdprx

I'm easy, I'd love a complete exhaust system from the HP manifolds back!  That's about the most expensive thing I have left to get to get mine on the road!

buie1289

I would ask for either sail panels for my '74, or a beauty ring..... See, I ain't hard to please!

Jonas_N

TheGhost

Quote from: b5blue on December 24, 2009, 09:01:28 AM(and no saying a whole car ether!)

In that case, I'd like a whole 1970 Charger, minus the front bumper.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

dodgey68

my wish would be to have the panel beater and spray painter pull there finger out (and  stop :cheers:) lol ,,  and paint the car :shruggy:, so i can put it back together, 
when all you own is a hammer, every job  resembles a nail.

69charger440

My wish would be to have as many wishes as I wanted for CHARGER USE ONLY!!!! :2thumbs:

Or Complete interior for my 69 (this included NOS DASH Assembly)  :drool5:
1969 Charger 540 Blown Hemi 1000HP, 69 Road Runner 500 Stroker 665 HP

FlatbackFanatic

Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

71ChallengeHer

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

dkn1997

RECHRGED

BROCK

I wish for Dirtwork & Concrete done, so I can build my
shop & finally start working on my Chargers allready :2thumbs:

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

THE STIG

I'll be realistic and just ask for an A833 4 speed.

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: SG1022 on December 24, 2009, 07:02:20 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on December 24, 2009, 05:57:35 PM
WITHOUT TIGER OF COURSE

I guess I could settle
with a larger good resolution copy of that picture

it WAS bigger... was edited

66chargerkid

A paint job on it but it magically comes back with a 528 hemi in it Lmao

mauve66

damn, i missed this, maybe for next Xmas, not being made yet (or ever for that matter) but COMPLETE DOOR PANELS FOR A 1ST GEN
the motor and Tona wing i can actually get SOMEDAY......................................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment