News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Need pictures of a Viper Blue 68 or 69

Started by DodgeChargerNeeded, December 21, 2009, 10:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DodgeChargerNeeded

I'm having my 68 redone right now and am undecided about color. I want something flashy but not a stock color. Leaning towards viper blue but would like to see how it really looks
Jeff

grdprx

I had a bunch on my other computer, but it crashed...   :brickwall:  :brickwall:

I'm plannin on the same for my 68.  :cheers:

I'll see what I can find.

Khyron

damn, my friend mike has one, Foose wheels, dont up nice... i'll ask him for a picture. Will have to be tommorow though. it's 1:00am now.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

grdprx

grdprx

My lovely wife reminded me that we'd backed up the hard drive...

Got a bunch!

grdprx

more

grdprx

couple more..  I'm partial to 68's..    :icon_smile_cool:

Also like the look of the shaved off side marker lights   :drool5:   Nice and straight, nothing messing up that beautiful paint!

viper r/t

The cars posted without vinyl tops are / was mine, so You can say I like the color...alot  :lol:
I've had a few viper blue 1's  ;)

SG1022

Quote from: viper r/t on December 22, 2009, 03:03:51 PM
The cars posted without vinyl tops are / was mine, so You can say I like the color...alot  :lol:

That is one good lookin car!

viper r/t

Quote from: SG1022 on December 22, 2009, 07:38:27 PM
Quote from: viper r/t on December 22, 2009, 03:03:51 PM

That is one good lookin car!

Thank you very much  :cheers:

DodgeChargerNeeded

I just sold that identical car, Blue with white top and white stripe. I really like the blue with no vinyl top.
Jeff