News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone want a cool Charger collage (free)??

Started by jb666, December 21, 2009, 08:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

I bought some software and am REALLY diggin' the results...

If you want one, I'll make it up for you. I just need between 6-50 of your favorite (Charger) images... I promise you'll love how it comes out.

I'll email it back to you once it's done.

Ghoste

I love it.  Now I just have to assemble some images.  (you may have bit off more than you can chew here you know)

jb666

Quote from: Ghoste on December 21, 2009, 08:52:54 PM
I love it.  Now I just have to assemble some images.  (you may have bit off more than you can chew here you know)

Nahhh... It's winter... Time to fill the cold nights with fun projects.. I love doing crap like this.

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:

miller

could i email you the pics because they take up a lot of space

pm me

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

jb666

miller

Pics sent, how long does it take for you to do this?
Is there a lot of editing involved or does the computer do it for you?

jb666

It only takes a few minutes.  Sorry, I crashed before you sent the email, I'll have it back to you today.

jb666

Quote from: miller on December 21, 2009, 11:18:51 PM

Adam, I'll send you 2 or 3 variations.. One 8X10, and a couple full res versions that you can use as desktop wallpaper. They'll each be different, too.

Enjoy  :cheers:

miller

Quote from: jb666 on December 22, 2009, 07:10:24 AM

Adam, I'll send you 2 or 3 variations.. One 8X10, and a couple full res versions that you can use as desktop wallpaper. They'll each be different, too.

They look great!

But is there a way to cut down on white around my head, so that the other pictures can show a little bit more? Other than that fantastic!

jb666

Quote from: miller on December 22, 2009, 04:21:31 PM
Quote from: jb666 on December 22, 2009, 07:10:24 AM

They look great!

But is there a way to cut down on white around my head, so that the other pictures can show a little bit more? Other than that fantastic!

Sure, let me check it out and see what I can do.. I just got home from work  :cheers: :cheers:

jb666

Ok, so far those of you that have emailed me pictures have received their collages by now... Anyone else want one?

mally69

miller

Quote from: jb666 on December 23, 2009, 11:12:31 AM
Ok, so far those of you that have emailed me pictures have received their collages by now... Anyone else want one?

Are we allowed to post your work on here?

I think it looks pretty awesome.

jb666

miller

jb666

The rest of you should have your collages by now.. Keep'em coming, people.. If you want them, I'll make them. I really enjoy doing these..

69bronzeT5

I'll get some pictures off to 'ya Jeff. Thanks for doing this! :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TylerCharger69

jb666.....Not to  hijack the topic....but...where can i get a template for that "GENERAL LEE" script.   The one i currently have is like the movie car...and i don't care for the skinnier script that was used on most of the t.v. cars.  If memory serves....doesn't that somewhat resemble LEE 1 script?   I like it the best!!!    Thanks....Ace

jb666

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on December 24, 2009, 05:43:56 PM
I'll get some pictures off to 'ya Jeff. Thanks for doing this! :cheers:

Sounds good, I'll be here!!

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on December 24, 2009, 08:58:49 PM
jb666.....Not to  hijack the topic....but...where can i get a template for that "GENERAL LEE" script.   The one i currently have is like the movie car...and i don't care for the skinnier script that was used on most of the t.v. cars.  If memory serves....doesn't that somewhat resemble LEE 1 script?   I like it the best!!!    Thanks....Ace

No problem.. Are you talking about the same script that's on my car?  Mine is a spin-off of the GA car.. I liked that script better and had the guys do a bit of work from there when they were painting the graphics on..  We had a set of stencils made up, but unfortunately they could only be used once and then tossed... If you're serious, I could talk to the guy that cut my stencils, I'm sure he saved the design..

Here's a fairly close up shot...

mally69

heres mine, great work jb666  :2thumbs:

MGBRingo

Those are very nice.  What software are you using?   

jb666

Quote from: MGBRingo on December 25, 2009, 10:50:26 AM
Those are very nice.  What software are you using?   

I'm using the full version of Microsoft Research's AutoCollage. I've been using it here and there over the past couple of years, but I REALLY like some of the features in this new version, so I bought it..  It's the sort of thing I'm really interested in (along with taking wayyyyyyyyyyy too many pictures of things) , so I figured it was a good investment.

I've made about 30 of them, so far, for members here.. I'm glad you guys are enjoying them.

Take care  :cheers: :cheers:

TylerCharger69

Yes!!!!   I want that script!!!   Any help  would be awesome!!!   PM  me or email me if you can!!!   Thanks....Ace

jb666

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on December 25, 2009, 09:27:19 PM
Yes!!!!   I want that script!!!   Any help  would be awesome!!!   PM  me or email me if you can!!!   Thanks....Ace

You've got it!! I'll get the information tomorrow.

:cheers:

resq302

As soon as I get some time to get some pics together, I will send you a bunch of them to do up for me.

Thanks for the free service for the members of the board! :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:
Brian
1969 Dodge Charger (factory 4 speed, H code 383 engine,  AACA Senior winner, 2008 Concours d'Elegance participant, 2009 Concours d'Elegance award winner)
1970 Challenger Convert. factory #'s matching red inter. w/ white body.  318 car built 9/28/69 (AACA Senior winner)
1969 Plymough GTX convertible - original sheet metal, #'s matching drivetrain, T3 Honey Bronze, 1 of 701 produced, 1 of 362 with 440 4 bbl - auto

MGBRingo

Thanks for the info jb666.  I bought it also and it is some nice software. 

66chargertoy

Just a quick question, what size of photos do we send you, jb666? Do I need to re-size them smaller, because I tried to send you some of my pics, but it was returned indicating to large of a e-mail.
Denis
1966 440 Charger

SG1022

When I get off work Wednesday I will send you some pictures.

I think it would he amazing to have on collage of before, all of the rust, holes, torn seats, cracked dash pad pictures.  One of all the new/replacement parts, and a 3rd of the finished product.

Then get it framed, naturally

RamchargerMopar

at the risk of sounding like a damn ass kisser...I would love a collage of the General Jeff  :2thumbs:
Mopar or No Car!

jb666

Quote from: 66chargertoy on December 28, 2009, 03:31:00 PM
Just a quick question, what size of photos do we send you, jb666? Do I need to re-size them smaller, because I tried to send you some of my pics, but it was returned indicating to large of a e-mail.
Denis

I'm sorry, I didn't see any of these replies...  :brickwall:

It's best if you resize the images. If you can't, just ZIP and email them to me (in chunks if the files are too large). I don't care if you send me 10 emails. I can resize the images from there, but most ISP's have limitations to how large you can send files via email.
Quote from: SG1022 on December 28, 2009, 05:51:22 PM
When I get off work Wednesday I will send you some pictures.

I think it would he amazing to have on collage of before, all of the rust, holes, torn seats, cracked dash pad pictures.  One of all the new/replacement parts, and a 3rd of the finished product.

Then get it framed, naturally

Excellent!! When you get a chance, shoot the pics my way, I'll make a few for you to chose from.
Quote from: RamchargerMopar on December 28, 2009, 08:51:32 PM
at the risk of sounding like a damn ass kisser...I would love a collage of the General Jeff  :2thumbs:

Not at all man.. Shoot me an email and I'll send you the collages I've made, so far. You can keep which ever you like and discard those you don't.

CODY -- Did you get your collages? I sent them the other day and just wanted to make sure you got them ok?
:cheers: :cheers:

Spike

A couple Jeff did for me  :2thumbs:

Awesome work, first one of mine.

Spike

1969chargerrtse

:o  Gee I'd like to get in this. :drool5:  Can I email you some pictures of mine? Would they go to your comcast email?.
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Spike

jb666

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

RamchargerMopar

Jeff I got em and love em thanks for sending them! I have them alternating to act as a screen saver too  :2thumbs:
Mopar or No Car!

TylerCharger69

jb666

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on January 03, 2010, 02:45:28 PM
so....jb.....that script??    PM me!!!

Oh crap.. I'm sorry man, I totally forgot about that... I'll shoot you a PM.
Quote from: RamchargerMopar on January 03, 2010, 02:31:52 PM
Jeff I got em and love em thanks for sending them! I have them alternating to act as a screen saver too  :2thumbs:

Glad you like them  :cheers: :cheers:

1969chargerrtse

Great job, thanks. :2thumbs:

(Some shots a little cut off because I shrunk it to post it )

jb666

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 03, 2010, 03:21:43 PM

I resized and re-did yours... Let me know how you like the new ones.

1969chargerrtse

Quote from: jb666 on January 03, 2010, 04:02:44 PM
Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on January 03, 2010, 03:21:43 PM

I resized and re-did yours... Let me know how you like the new ones.

Thanks, came out great. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

69bronzeT5

Thank you Jeff for these simply AMAZING collages :2thumbs:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic