News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas to me - 2nd gen Charger calendars. Got a few left... see pg. 3

Started by bull, December 21, 2009, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

Quote from: OneofNoneRT on January 11, 2010, 06:38:16 AM

Bull, I got the Calender looks great Thank You :2thumbs:.. Save me some time and Please identify each members car/month by screen name, I know I have  :drool5: over everyone, but that would help.. And guys with cars featured how about a short comment on your car either descriptive or whatever..  I am going to add it to mine.. :laugh:

Here are the screen names that I know.

Cover- 1HotDaytona- Brian

January-  This one is mine, Tim

February- NYC Mille- Mike

March- Not sure

April- Chris G.

May- 1HotDaytona- Brian

June- Not sure

July- Not sure

August- 1HotDaytona- Brian

September- ChargerRT

October- Miller

November- Just 6T9 CHGR- Chris

December- Not sure, but that is one sweet picture.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

69bronzeT5

Cover- 1HotDaytona

January-  chargerboy69

February- NYCMILLE

March- Not sure

April- Chris G.

May- 1HotDaytona

June- 472 R/T SE

July- Not sure

August- 1HotDaytona

September- ChargerRT

October- Miller

November- Just 6T9 CHGR

December- kcederwall08
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

bull

Tim and Cody are correct plus July is Jonas Nordstrom or Jonas_N from Sweden and March is Michael Willnow, but I can't recall his username at the moment.

bull

Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 11, 2010, 03:17:08 PM
Got mine. Really nice!

Thanks Curtis, I reall appricate it.

Glad you like it. Your pictures are the only ones I didn't even have to think about messing with. Many others were close to perfect but yours were spot on. Were they professional shots?

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: bull on January 11, 2010, 03:23:08 PM
Quote from: 1HotDaytona on January 11, 2010, 03:17:08 PM
Got mine. Really nice!

Thanks Curtis, I really appreciate it.

Glad you like it. Your pictures are the only ones I didn't even have to think about messing with. Many others were close to perfect but yours were spot on. Were they professional shots?

Believe it or not , I took those pics and if you've seen most of my postings and the pics I take you will find it hard to believe......I usually suck at pics,but I guess that was my lucky day.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on January 11, 2010, 03:33:49 PM
Hey Curtis,
Any chance you have any left?

I don't have any but if you want one it's not that big of a deal to get one printed up. The girls at Office Depot have my order saved on DVD and it takes them like 2 hrs to print one up, even if they're busy with 15 other things. The last two they printed up for me had a couple things wrong and when I told them they had the problem fixed in less than five minutes. Anyway, that was a long way of saying if you want one I can get you one no problem. PM me your address and I'll get back to you with a total. Do you deal with paypal?

Jonas_N

Bull:

I got my 2!
Thanks for all your work in putting together this calendar and thanks for the extra prints.
It is really great!  :cheers:  :2thumbs:

bull

Quote from: Jonas_N on January 12, 2010, 02:18:02 PM
Bull:

I got my 2!
Thanks for all your work in putting together this calendar and thanks for the extra prints.
It is really great!  :cheers:  :2thumbs:

:2thumbs: I had a couple dozen proofs laying around after printing the calendar so I just put a few in with those whose pics turned out good the first time. And now you'll know when all the US holidays are going to be celebrated this year. :icon_smile_big:

chargerrt

XS29J8

Thanks Curtis! Got mine today and it is a great calendar! Hope you do this as a yearly deal! Hope your 68 makes the next one!

:cheers:
Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

bull

Quote from: XS29J8 on January 14, 2010, 05:32:23 PM
Thanks Curtis! Got mine today and it is a great calendar! Hope you do this as a yearly deal! Hope your 68 makes the next one!
:cheers:
Steve

Yea, me too. I could at least shove it outside long enough to take a picture.

Quote from: chargerrt on January 13, 2010, 04:39:06 PM
Got my calendar in too and I love it!  Great stuff!

And I just got your check. :2thumbs:

Is there anyone who has not gotten their calendar yet? I haven't heard from Eldon or Miller yet I don't think. Dave, did you get yours?

miller

I have mine it looks excelent. I have it hanging on my wall, advanced to October of course. :nana:

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

chargerrt

Quote from: miller on January 14, 2010, 11:33:31 PM
I have mine it looks excelent. I have it hanging on my wall, advanced to October of course. :nana:

Hahaha I can't wait till september gets here, but I love looking at the wall and seeing January.  That car is HOT!

Back N Black

chargerboy69

Quote from: chargerrt on January 14, 2010, 11:55:59 PM
Hahaha I can't wait till september gets here, but I love looking at the wall and seeing January.  That car is HOT!

Thank you, I have to agree.  ;)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

bull

Quote from: Back N Black on January 15, 2010, 07:42:08 PM
Curtis, got mine today.  :2thumbs: Very nice, pic quality is excellent.

Good deal. I think that's everyone except Brock.