News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas to me - 2nd gen Charger calendars. Got a few left... see pg. 3

Started by bull, December 21, 2009, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparsons

I am interested in one of your charger calenders. What's the total and where do I send it? I can do paypal if you're abel. Let me know, and I'll get ya some money and get you my address.

thanks,

Andy

bull

I'm not going to take any money until I have the calendars in my hands. :2thumbs:

moparsons

Jonas_N

Are you willing to ship to Sweden?  :icon_smile_big:
I want two. (One for my dad.)

miller

I would like one if you havnt already sent the orders out.

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

bull

Quote from: Jonas_N on January 01, 2010, 03:24:23 AM
Are you willing to ship to Sweden?  :icon_smile_big:
I want two. (One for my dad.)

Sure. Don't see why not as long as you're willing to pay actual shipping. :2thumbs:

So those of you who want one or two or five need to PM me their address asap (except Mike) because I'm compiling a list of names and addresses which I'll need to figure actual shipping. Once the calendars are done I'll put them in 9x12 envelopes, address them and calculate shipping so I can PM you back the final cost. Is there anyone here who does not use paypal?

So far I have addresses for Tim, Brian, Miller and Jeff.

bull

I've got some good news; Office Depot just called and told me the calendars are done already. I didn't know they were even open today so didn't expect them until tomorrow at the earliest. I can't mail them until tomorrow but I can at least get them packaged and addressed today (I hope). I have to be at work at 3 am tomorrow so that might deter me somewhat. :P

UPDATE ** They're in my possession and they look pretty good. I have already packaged the ones going to Tim, Brian, Miller, Eldon and Jeff so any of you other guys who said you wanted a calendar or two please PM your address to me or send it to the email address I put down in the first post by Sunday night so I can mail them out Monday. I'm going to send them media mail most likely so domestic postage on that I believe is around $2.50. Eldon, it looks like yours should be about $5 but don't quote me yet.

chargerrt

bull

Quote from: chargerrt on January 02, 2010, 01:27:19 AM
Sweet!  I made the cut!  I'll take one!    :cheers:

You got it. :2thumbs:

Ok, that's it! All the calendars I ordered have been spoken for and are being put in envelopes to mail on Monday. Sorry I didn't get er done before the start of 2010 but like I said I thought of it too late. I got two calendars myself because the first one was a little screwed up and they threw it in for free. :2thumbs: I can ask them to print more but I was able to get a discount on this run which I probably can't get on any subsequent orders. It was only a $2/calendar discount but it helped.

Anyway, here's what I have:

Me - 1
Mike - 5
Tim - 2
Brian - 2
Jeff - 1
Adam - 1
Eldon - 2
Chad - 1
Jonas - 2
David - 1

For a total of 18. If I got any quantities wrong let me know but I think this is correct.

bull

Due to a snafu we apparently have available 2-3 more of these calendars for sale. If you live in the lower 48 and would like one (or a second one) please send $15 via PayPal to fourceez@verizon.net and then PM your address to me. The $15 will cover the cost of the calendar, PayPal and shipping. If you live outside the lower 48 and would like one please PM your address to me asap and I will figure exact shipping to your location.

This will be first-come, first-served so the first three to PM me their address and subsequent payment will get the extra calendars.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bull on January 05, 2010, 04:26:04 PM
Due to a snafu we apparently have available 2-3 more of these calendars for sale. If you live in the lower 48 and would like one (or a second one) please send $15 via PayPal to fourceez@verizon.net and then PM your address to me. The $15 will cover the cost of the calendar, PayPal and shipping. If you live outside the lower 48 and would like one please PM your address to me asap and I will figure exact shipping to your location.

This will be first-come, first-served so the first three to PM me their address and subsequent payment will get the extra calendars.

Woah cool!!  Dont know how I missed it.... Dibs on one of them!!!  let me know if Im in....

Chris
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

OneofNoneRT

1968 R/T 440/4 Spd (Prototype Factory Sunroof)
2008 R/T 5.7l HEMI (Road & Track)

bull

Ok, I actually got four queries and one payment (from Doug). I'm pretty sure I can sell four but let me double check and get back to you. Otherwise I'll have to say no to one of you and Tom was the 4th person to PM me but he might still get one. I'll be back in about an hour.

OneofNoneRT

Bull your PM box is full! I guess you are pretty popular right now :smilielol: But we will get back to the grind soon enuf.. :slap: Thanks again.. :2thumbs:

bull

Ok, sorry about being vague with the number of calendars available. I said 2-3 and it's actually two so I figured since Doug already paid me and Chris contributed pics to the calendar I should probably go with those two. But there's a few guys who haven't paid yet :slap: so Cody and Tom might still have a shot. If you guys really, really still want a calendar I can always order a couple more but how about we wait and see how this all shakes down before I order more?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

chargerboy69

Just received my two calenders this morning.  They look fantastic.  Several nice looking Chargers in there, not a bad picture in the bunch.  December is a very cool picture, but that car for January. . . Wow.  :D

It is worth getting, if he has any left.

Thanks Curtis for all the work you put into this calender and getting them shipped out.

Tim
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Brock Samson

wow! do you know what the shipping cost is for fifteen hundred pennies!?..

tommymac

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on January 07, 2010, 11:50:19 AM
wow! do you know what the shipping cost is for fifteen hundred pennies!?..

Just remember, I've got your address and will be swinging through northern CA next summer. :spank: Don't make me come over there.

XS29J8

Bull, Guess I'm too late.............I'd rather have an all 1968 calendar anyway, any chance????

:smilielol: :cheers: :stirthepot:
Steve
HEMI 68 CHARGER R/T- 4-SPEED- 3.54 DANA- PP1 RED- BLACK VINYL TOP- PEARL WHITE UPHOLSTERY-STRIPE DELETE- AM 8 TRACK- NON CONSOLE- DRIVEN YEAR ROUND IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA http://900z1.multiply.com/  http://kawasaki-z-classik.com/index.php  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AmY22PaMZ1H3dFczVWR2ZlJaX1BvTDFIVUdUZVlseWc&hl=en&authkey=CPi1hp8J#gid=0

bull

I can always order more. They're $12.99 plus shipping and a lot of guys have been paying with paypal. If you really want one PM me your address and tell me how many calendars you want and I'll order them and get back to you with the total cost.

OneofNoneRT

Quote from: OneofNoneRT on December 29, 2009, 06:36:02 AM
Bull. will the calender show (identify) whos car?

I didn't do that on the first one but got to thinking I might do that on the others (if they can do that).

Bull, I got the Calender looks great Thank You :2thumbs:.. Save me some time and Please identify each members car/month by screen name, I know I have  :drool5: over everyone, but that would help.. And guys with cars featured how about a short comment on your car either descriptive or whatever..  I am going to add it to mine.. :laugh:

moparsons

Quote from: OneofNoneRT on January 11, 2010, 06:38:16 AM

Quote from: OneofNoneRT on December 29, 2009, 06:36:02 AM
Bull. will the calender show (identify) whos car?

I didn't do that on the first one but got to thinking I might do that on the others (if they can do that).

Bull, I got the Calender looks great Thank You :2thumbs:.. Save me some time and Please identify each members car/month by screen name, I know I have  :drool5: over everyone, but that would help.. And guys with cars featured how about a short comment on your car either descriptive or whatever..  I am going to add it to mine.. :laugh:

That would be neat to no some tid bits about each month's car. :2thumbs: