News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chrysler buys one minute spot during the Super Bowl for the Dodge Charger.

Started by MichaelRW, January 14, 2010, 05:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MichaelRW

A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

RD

how true!!! (unless the new charger takes some styling cues of yesteryear, um... what better way to say "i dont care you bailed us out" to joe taxpayer?)  is trevor creed behind this one too?
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

chargerjy9

Trevor Creed left the company August of 08, the new guy in charge is Ralph Gilles, a 40ish guy who really is in to cars, he races them, he is aware of heritage. give him a chance
1973 Dodge Charger SE 400 4 bbl,727, survivor
1977 AMC Pacer original
2011 Dodge charger R/T Max

TCB09RT

Its a good strategy.  Cost of the ad is down versus last year.   Will be the largest audience  for Super Bowl to date, 175 million viewers- due to the same trend that is driving big ticket sales at the movies, people are looking for cheap entertainment in a down economy. 

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

If Chrysler's only hope is the "Charger" they're hosed already. Blowing a couple million on a commercial for it is throwing pearls before a swine.

elanmars

1969 Dodge Charger, pseudo General Lee., 1973 ratty Dodge Charger.

check out my photography: http://www.tomasraul.com
instagram: tomasraul
facebook: www.facebook.com/tomasraulphotography