News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Merry Christmas to me - 2nd gen Charger calendars. Got a few left... see pg. 3

Started by bull, December 21, 2009, 04:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I'm wanting to make myself a nice 2010 Charger calendar so I need some high resolution pics of some 2nd gen Chargers to send in to Office Depot to do this. I've contacted a few of you about this already and I've got some good submissions but as for grabbing pics off the site they're just not big enough to work right.

What I prefer is restored 2nd gens shot in excellent quality. Not necessarily professional shots but the lighting has to be good and it should be decently framed. I plan on doing four 68s, four 69s and four 70s on the calendar. I'm hoping Chris will lend me a shot of his orange 69 and Brian has send me some pics of his former 68. I think Mike (Mr. Angry) is going to give me a high res copy of his famous burnout shot. Also, please send them as large as possible without editing. I might do a "barn find" or mid-project calendar later or maybe include first or third gens later too but for now all I want is restored 2nd gens. Thanks!

send pics to: thefourceez@msn.com

If I get more than 12 I'll obviously have to weed some out so please don't take it personal if yours doesn't make it in. If this works out well maybe I can have some extras made for some members. They're going to cost more than I thought though. They told me they would cost $12.99 each.

bull

Oh yea, I'd like to get at least one Daytona and/or 69 500 too. Maybe the Mr. Angry Daytona? :scratchchin:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

bull

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on December 21, 2009, 05:39:29 PM
Sent ya one....let me know if it works for you

Yes, got it. Thank you. Not to be a pain, Chris, but I kind of like that shot from the back of yours better. Do you have it in high rez?

chargerrt

I sent a few of mine as per request.  Lemme know if you need something different or higher resolution and I can hok you up with some fresh pictures  :2thumbs:

grdprx

I'd be interested in the finished product!!  My calender always seems to stay on the same Charger or B-body every month..   :icon_smile_big:

Johnny SixPack

I dunno if this fits your parameters, but I always liked it:

click pic for larger image (1440x873)

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bull on December 21, 2009, 08:46:53 PM
Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on December 21, 2009, 05:39:29 PM
Sent ya one....let me know if it works for you

Yes, got it. Thank you. Not to be a pain, Chris, but I kind of like that shot from the back of yours better. Do you have it in high rez?

Commin up
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

RamchargerMopar

Tell you what if you make these calenders I will take 2 willing to pay 15 each.  :2thumbs: Let me know where and when to send the money!
Mopar or No Car!

bull

Alright. I should have started on this in October but didn't think about it until a few days ago.

Thanks for the Daytona pics, Troy. Hopefully one of them will work.

miller

Here are my pics, I will send them in to  youso the resolution stays good

2005 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster Custom - Maggie
2012 370Z NISMO - Courtney
1979 Corvette L-82 - Lilly
1969 Dodge Charger R/T Clone - Vanessa

miller

Here are the rest from the rebel, I have a kodak camera but the reslution isnt as good

bull

Thanks guys. I'm getting 68s and 70s but only one 69 from Chris (other than Mike's and Troy's Daytona). Any regular 69 owners or 500 owners feel like submitting a few? Pretty please?

bull

Miller, I like this one. Do you have it big that can be sent via email?

chargerboy69

Curtis,

I sent you fifteen pictures of my white 69.  They may work, they may not.  You are more than welcome to them if you want them in your calendar.  I sent them using my Hotmail address and sometimes those go to the "junk box".  If you do not get all fifteen let me know and I will send them again.  Below is just a re-sized smaller sample of the ones I sent you of my car.  

Take care.

Tim
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

Johnny SixPack

She's not the prettiest '69 on the board by far, but I like how the shot turned out:

click pic for larger image (1440x900)
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

bull

Quote from: chargerboy69 on December 22, 2009, 09:49:04 PM
Curtis,

I sent you fifteen pictures of my white 69.  They may work, they may not.  You are more than welcome to them if you want them in your calendar.  I sent them using my Hotmail address and sometimes those go to the "junk box".  If you do not get all fifteen let me know and I will send them again.  Below is just a re-sized smaller sample of the ones I sent you of my car.  

Take care.

Tim

Yes, thanks! They look great, and great big. Exactly what I'm looking for. :2thumbs:

miller

bull

Thanks, Miller. I'll have to wait until my wife is done using the laptop before I can look at and save them. My desktop can't handle them too well.

miller

so when do we get to see how this calender is coming along?

firefighter3931

Curtis ; here's a pic of the Black Pig in Action. I have a high res copy if you want it.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

bull

Quote from: miller on December 26, 2009, 02:34:32 AM
so when do we get to see how this calender is coming along?

Hopefully today once the stores open back up. I tried getting something done on it last Thursday but everything closed early.

bull

Quote from: firefighter3931 on December 26, 2009, 07:10:59 AM
Curtis ; here's a pic of the Black Pig in Action. I have a high res copy if you want it.  ;)

Ron

That would be cool, Ron. Do you have a copy of that pic in high res without thr border and logo?