News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

NYC Body Shops?

Started by American Muscle, August 06, 2011, 08:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

American Muscle

I'm currently in the process of restoring a 1970 Barracuda and it is about time I start looking for body shop to have the body and paint redone. I usually use Tri City Auto in Whitestone, Queens but I was hoping to get some suggestions about other shops in the NYC area, particularly the Queens area. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!  :2thumbs:
1968 Charger 360 Six Pack - My Frankenstein
1969 Road Runner 383 - My All Original
1970 Barracuda 318 - Another All Original

FLG

Hey!

Nice to see another guy from nyc (I'm in brooklyn)

I don't trust a dam soul out here! Hence my car is getting done at a shop in massachusets, not to mention crazy high prices around here.

Can't help recommend a shop in the area but (mr.angry, mike, think he goes by nycmille on here could probably recommend a place)

If ya need any help with things let me know! Always enjoy working on cars.

-frank

NYCMille

Most Queens shops aren't too hot. I've got a great shop out on LI though if ur interested

American Muscle

Thanks for the quick reply, guys.

NYCMille: If you can please send me the name, phone number and address of that shop, I'd greatly appreciate it. I've seen and read about your cars both, on the internet and  in magazines and they are A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Any suggestions you have for me will NEVER fall on deaf ears.

FLG: I really appreciate your response but out of state is an option I'd like to avoid for now but if it comes down to it, I will be sure to ask you. Thanks!

If anybody else has any other suggestions, please chime in as I could use all the help I can get!

Thanks, again!
1968 Charger 360 Six Pack - My Frankenstein
1969 Road Runner 383 - My All Original
1970 Barracuda 318 - Another All Original