News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by MoparManJim, December 20, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Back N Black

MoparManJim

DustinSimmonds

Wow! I'm impressed! I can't imagine what you would do with a full size Charger!  :popcrn:

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

MoparManJim

jb666

Quote from: MoparManJim on January 26, 2011, 01:12:07 AM
Project JB666 is returning this week. I am also well aware it is going on 2 years also.. but until May it is not the two mark yet. 

I could always just take and rush the stuff.  :D :lol:   

The70RT

Is that a pic of someone on the vibrating couch? I'm sure that took up a lot of time trying to figure out as well  :laugh:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MoparManJim

jb666

I think I'm more confused now than I've ever been.

Do you realize I could have had a baby and potty trained it in the time this model has been on the chopping block  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just kidding Jimbo.. I know you've had a lot going on.. Heck, that sofa-king weird problem you had last year would have driven me nuts.

Brock Samson

MoparManJim

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skip68

Jim, do you still make and sell the front push bars for GENERAL LEE'S ?.  Lisa just found a old pm she printed out from you to me about the push bar.  I just found out that it was you that I bought my push bar from.  Haha.  All this time I had no idea it was you.  Thanks again for the deal even though it was 4 years ago.   Chuck....
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

Chris G.

I could have built the set from Titanic with a balsa knife and duct tape in lesser time.

2 years for a model an 8 year old can do in a day?  :slap:

MoparManJim

nvrbdn

jim i would say that 99% of the people here wouldn't have the patience you have to do these models. and for the most part, we are in absolute awe. there will be the occasional "nay sayer" to come along, but you need a bullet proof vest for that. you are in the public eye my friend, so we hold you to a higher standard. we have seen what you can do and have evolved into expecting nothing less than perfection from your work. keep on building :2thumbs:
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

skip68

skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim