News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by MoparManJim, December 20, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

Wow, that looks simply amazing(the one on E-Bay).  You do the best work I have seen.

Looks like you have run into a few a-holes buying your products.  Gotta love dealing with them.  ;)
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

Well tell'm to get the F out of your house! Don't they know Spring is coming and you have no time to BS with them??  :slap: :nana:

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

You are insane , Jim.. That motor looked good until you popped those valve covers on, painted, and my eyes bugged  :o :cheers:

MoparManJim

skip68

Jim, where do you get those cars from ?   :2thumbs:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

What a coincidence, the REAL car could be finished Sunday too!!!  :yesnod:

MoparManJim

Brock Samson

"nabagate"  :smilielol:  i swear i can't make heads or tales of what your trying to type Jim.. why are the wheel wells all gussied up?..

I enjoy the 25,362 photos you've taken and the words and spelling and grammer you make up as you go along...
Thanks. i enjoy a challenge.   :lol:

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Mike DC

You're really getting ambitious with that kit Jim.  I was thinking years ago that I would like to make a more stock Charger out of that kit, but you're the first person I've ever seen actually do it.

BTW:  the reason that the kit is so weird is because it wasn't made for a 69 Charger body.  It's based on a 1/16th scale Richard Petty stock car kit (1973-74 type Charger body).  They just slapped a 69 Charger body onto it and resold it as a big General Lee kit.