News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by MoparManJim, December 20, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

JT01

MoparManJim

Black Charger

These are the nicest, most detailed models I have ever seen. You have some serious talent there!

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

That is awesome, Jim!! That's exactly how I have my cord  :o

MoparManJim

mikepmcs

HOLY SHITBALLS!  Nice job Jim! :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Mike DC

Jim - cool models.  I dig the details.  That takes some serious patience.   :2thumbs:

jb666 - Cool car.  Cool rollcage.  But it looks dangerous without padding on the tubing.   :scratchchin:

FLG

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 27, 2010, 07:30:35 PM

Jim - cool models.  I dig the details.  That takes some serious patience.   :2thumbs:

jb666 - Cool car.  Cool rollcage.  But it looks dangerous without padding on the tubing.   :scratchchin:

Jeff's got a hard head dont worry!

Plus if anything happened i think he'd rather get incapacitated with all he's been though...plus he did say id get the car so ....  :shruggy:

Been lurking on this thread for awhile, sweet builds!!

jb666

Quote from: FLG on February 27, 2010, 07:44:48 PM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on February 27, 2010, 07:30:35 PM

Jeff's got a hard head dont worry!

Plus if anything happened i think he'd rather get incapacitated with all he's been though...plus he did say id get the car so ....  :shruggy:

Been lurking on this thread for awhile, sweet builds!!

Frank --- Thanks, I think  :lol:

And you're right, I'd much rather lose my head then go through the last year all over again... The cage is just the way I wanted it  :cheers: :cheers:

MoparManJim

jb666

Quote from: MoparManJim on February 27, 2010, 10:14:41 PM
Well.. the interior is almost finish minus the head liner yet. Things are looking good so far. I think Jeff is going to freak out when he gets this little hot rod  :D :lol: . He has help me out with good photos of areas of the real car. But something is telling me that I will be asking him for afew more photos of certain areas of the car though to make sure I get things in the right spots on the model.  

Jeff, for one thing, what is that pup next to the rad? I know you mention what it was before but I can not find where you mention it though. Also those little relays down by the MS box, can you PM me and let me know where they hook up to? I really want to run the wires but I would like to run them to the right places  :lol: and not the wrong places. Also when you mention about the wiring next to the wiper motor, was you talking about the bulk head connectors? I'm alittle confuse on that area  :-\ :scratchchin: :-\ :shruggy: . I wanted to ask before I got to that part of the build.  

Updated progress photos will be posted later on here soon as the stuff is put back togother.  

If you're talking about the little chrome thing, it's the gay overflow container that was put in.. I just haven't found a good replacement...

Relays.. I do believe those that you're talking about are for my horns...

Yes, the wires by the wiper motor will be cleaned up when the motor is swapped. Right now , that is completely unhooked.

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Brock Samson

:o damn! how'd you get the floor matts to read "Charger R/T?..
that said,. I'd redo and shrink the red pointers on the guage faces, their way too heavy.
and,.. you got about fourteen thousand posts to match JBs' epic.  :lol:

MoparManJim

Brock Samson

ok i get it, this will be a 1/25 scale version of the JB Saga.

jb666

Quote from: Brock Samson on March 03, 2010, 07:10:28 PM
ok i get it, this will be a 1/25 scale version of the JB Saga.

:rofl: You know, I happen to be paying a LOT of money to my shrink to FORGET MY SAGA, but you people keep bringing it up!!!  :slap:

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

ac_knight

Its disturbing how much talent you have.  That looks awsome, really man, great work.

MoparManJim