News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by MoparManJim, December 20, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Richard Cranium

Just as  Mythbusters blew up the cement truck, all that little guy needs an an M80 to create the same effect.   :lol:
I am Dr. Remulac

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Quote from: Richard Cranium on November 14, 2010, 05:35:55 PM
Just as  Mythbusters blew up the cement truck, all that little guy needs an an M80 to create the same effect.   :lol:

Just so you know, this project has been in the works sense May 1, 2009, I been working on this model for Jeff for quit some time now..  :lol:
So please show some respect will you..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Richard Cranium

Quote from: MoparManJim on November 14, 2010, 07:57:55 PM
Quote from: Richard Cranium on November 14, 2010, 05:35:55 PM

Just so you know, this project has been in the works sense May 1, 2009, I been working on this model for Jeff for quit some time now..  :lol:
So please show some respect will you..  :lol: :lol: :lol:

As a show of respect, I'll up the firepower to a quarter stick.  :lol:
I am Dr. Remulac

MoparManJim

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Hi you all, I just wanted to let those of you that are following the charger projects so far and Project JB666 so far. Work on it will resume Friday on things. I been for the last 3 to maybe 5 days now working on semantics for another project that is coming up in afew months here or sooner that will be a big build. A friend of mine that I am also doing a build for told me last month they was going to place a order for things after new years.. and that I had plenty of time to do the semantic systems lay out. Well last weekend that person  :lol:  drop in and said they wanted to place the order for the other stuff sometime this week instead of after new years and wanted me to design the system now for the stuff up so we mostly knew what all we would need. So the last few days I been pushing a pen and talking with afew company's and picking my brain on things to make things work out!  :lol: 

lexxman

Holy shit.Im a model builder as well.And looking at your pictures your crazy,but I like it. :2thumbs:

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

lexxman

The pictures look great ,I've been working on a model of my car.But it's been one of those build that nothing goes right. So I've put it on the side for now. :rotz:
I do alot of sci-fi models,but with the charger it's become 1:1 scale building. :lol:
http://msfm.seryan.com/dave_a.htm

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

MoparManJim

MoparManJim