News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by MoparManJim, December 20, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoparManJim

jb666

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

The70RT

Wow...  :coolgleamA: Lot's of detail. I use to build models back in the 70's and entered some contests and did pretty good. The last few I did was cloning some stock cars by taking action 1/24ths and re shooting and decaling them, but that's tedious work your doing though. If my carpel tunnel and eyesight holds out I have a ton of models from years gone by that when when I can't restore cars anymore I can get back in to it.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MoparManJim

jb666

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

ionracer24

Real race cars have three pedals......

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Charger440RDN

WOW!!! Look at the detail on that engine!! Amazing :yesnod: I have trouble painting the little pieces on the ones I buy in the store. I have like 3 model Chargers I have not started yet because I dread painting the small pieces.

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

FLG

Hey Jim,

I gotta ask.

Your attention to detail is great, and your home made parts look awesome.

I'm not trying to offend here, but imo the paint could be a lot better. Maybe you should switch brands? It dosnt seem on a lot of your parts to flow very well and it looks blotchy (radiator and fans for example)

And one of the main focal points, those nice hemi valve covers just don't look good at all, or the gauges that seem to have huge needles
:shruggy: