News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Started by MoparManJim, December 20, 2009, 05:04:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

No problem, Jim... I'm wrong PLENTY, and never have a problem with it.  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

the patience and dedication to the accuracy of detail is amazing. i can barely wait for the glue to come out of the tube. i salute you. great job. keep up the pics.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

Brock Samson

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

mikepmcs

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 06, 2010, 04:50:19 PM
Man I'm still cleaning parts that has flower on yet (had a bag of flower in the kitchen fall out of the cabinet and land on the counter and bust open while I was wiping the model off one night at the kitchen sink).. that stuff can make a mess in a sec.

Did this *flour* happen to fall out about the same time you were experiencing vibrations in the couch.

Those last pics look pretty cool.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

MoparManJim

mikepmcs

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 06, 2010, 07:05:40 PM
Quote from: mikepmcs on August 06, 2010, 06:38:24 PM
Did this *flour* happen to fall out about the same time you were experiencing vibrations in the couch.

Thanks man for the spelling, I for got to do spell check before.

Now that you mention it... it was around that time maybe before it, I think it was more before it though.. but sense you had to mention the couch  :lol:.. I just had that happen the other morning again! I fell asleep the other other night on the couch while watching an episode of M*A*S*H .

Jim,
I wasn't correcting your spelling brother.  I was putting the little marks of both ends of the flour like to say.....sure it was flour.  It was a bad joke referencing white powdery substance.  kind of like you were on *flour* when you experienced the vibrations in the couch. :lol:

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dodgeboy67

MoparManJim

nvrbdn

cool, cant wait. ill put in my order for a 70 charger burnt orange. got one of those??
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

MoparManJim

nvrbdn

great ill try to figure that out. lol i still havent figured out how to do the little ball faces.
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

nvrbdn

i think i just figured out the message thing. lol so ill put my wish list together for the build. thanks
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

MoparManJim

MoparManJim

jb666

Quote from: MoparManJim on August 10, 2010, 09:07:34 PM
Here's a teaser shit for you while your waiting! This show shows the sealer slowly drying (the white stuff on the left part of the flag). Plus this photo shows what the orange looks like. 

hang on.. some more is coming.  :yesnod:

That's some really cool shit, Jim!! Looks great!!!  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: