News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

73/74 SE Owners

Started by SG1022, December 20, 2009, 01:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SG1022

Have any of you, or do any of you have pictures of a 3rd gen SE with the chrome vinyls outline strip removed and the top painted to match the rest of the car?
What would be the best way of doing this? and what would be the best way of making the edge of the opera windows flush with the rest of the roof /Quarters?

I am really wanting to do it to mine.

Brickster

I've done it. I have posted a few pics before. There isn't an easy way to do it. Behide the vinyl top there is a fiberglass panel that closes out the rest of the window opening. I made a sheel metal filler for that. If you were to just smooth the area in with filler it would be easy but it would show up later. The quarter window trim needs to have the texture sanded out. You have to finish off the end of the drip rail. If I did it again I would remove the drip rails completely. Thats it