News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

windshield washer bottles????

Started by HITMAN 149, December 19, 2009, 01:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HITMAN 149

hey guys...
i don't have a washer bottle in my 68.... ive noticed in a bunch of pics of other guys cars that some have washer bottles & alot DON"T?!?!? so what do you guys that don't have a washer bottle for you wipers do??? or are they just relocated somewhere else??? a buddy of mine said some people just use RAINX on their windshields?? i know most of the guys cars aren't being driven in crappy weather.... i don't plan on driving in crappy weather... but sometimes you get caught unexpectedly!!!! (man does that suck!! especially when your on the bike!!!! grrrrrrr  :flame:) lol
thanks!!!
:cheers:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

8WHEELER

Most you see with ought a bottle are trailered to car shows, and the track. I see very few in any
mopars at shows with ough a bottle, unless its a full out race car. There are a very few that just don't
like the look, or just have not got there yet, and just leave them out. Most of them must live in Cal.
I have never seen one relocated. There are several good products out there like rainx. I use them,
but keep the bottle.................

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

HITMAN 149

hey bro..
thanks... that's kinda what i thought....
my buddy has an old 40's coupe that he drives cross country... WITHOUT wipers or anything!! he just uses rainx on the windshield!!! lol says its' great.. no probs!!!! lol yea i guess i just haven't gotten there yet either!!!!! lol But someday!! hahaha
thanks!!
:cheers:
-john
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/