News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Wheels and Exhaust

Started by THE STIG, December 23, 2009, 08:35:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE STIG

So I bought a 70 Charger about 2 months ago and with the Holidays almost behind us I'm ready to start droping money on it. I want some cool wheels and I found a set of Turbines on my local Craigslist 15x8 front and 15x10 rear, I want to go with a wider than stock all the way around but not too crazy. I want somthing with a little extra meat up front for better handeling and some nice muscle car fatties in the back, so for those of you who have been down this road before, what are my limitations and what are your recomendations? My next project will be the exhaust, headers and mufflers. What is the best header for a street application on a 440, and what is the best muffler in terms or sound and performance? Is a set of Cherry Bombs worth looking into or is there somthing better. And lastly I currently have a 2 inch dual exhaust, I was thinking of going bigger, what are my limitations there? Or should I just leave it alone and stick with the pipes I have?   

charger2fast4u

for exhaust i would go with TTI they are the best. they make a full exhaust from the headers to the tips. and they have the best fit alittle expensive but worth it. size of exhaust depends on what engine you have and what you all plan on doing to it.