News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Post your '69s!!!

Started by 69bronzeT5, December 11, 2009, 12:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyview69

my beater

Rustymuscle

1969 Dodge Charger R/T, 535ci Wedge, 727 w/ GV, Dana 60
1970 Dodge Super Bee
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT HEMI

hemi68charger

Quote from: 1969chargerrtse on December 12, 2009, 07:44:07 AM
Mine have been posted many times before, but what the heck.  Also a picture of the vette that had to go so I could buy the charger.  I miss da Vette, it was a good car. :'(   But no regrets. :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

Rob(?), I believe this is yours? I found it surfing some shows/links of Ct. carshows.......
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

nelson_audet

69 Charger RT 440 4 SPD 4.10 Dana car B5 blue

flyboyedwards

68 CHARGER R/T

Quote from: WHITE AND RED 69 on December 11, 2009, 02:10:01 AM
My 69.

you didnt sell your aftermarket wheels did you , but if their up for sale let me know  :icon_smile_big:

XS29LA47V21

Quote from: tracpack440 on April 13, 2011, 01:49:48 PM
after

I dig "how you role" changing your shoes, changes the presentation, I like that...  :2thumbs:(I mix up the wheel tire combo too) 

Indygenerallee

Here is mine right now! Have all new AMD sheetmetal (when it comes in undamaged! :flame:)
Sold my Charger unfortunately....never got it finished.

kikgas01

darkside

Bump on this topic,great pics!

XS29L9B2

i dont look this topic

my 69 charger

dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

Ghoste

I like the angle for that shot.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

XS29L9B2

another one

thank you all
dodge charger 440 R/T match
dodge charger 70 projet daytona

scat pack fever

Here is a field full of them.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Ghoste

I'm not sure whether to drool or  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

JB400

I seen a view like that before.  R & R Salvage in Aurora, MO  The guy also had a Sox and Martin Cuda and Superbird.  He also had Hemis lined up along a wall. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  Unfortunately, the owner got cancer and died, and all the cars got crushed :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:  I'm sure the Cuda, Superbird, and other complete cars got sold

moparstuart

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 17, 2012, 08:49:48 AM
I seen a view like that before.  R & R Salvage in Aurora, MO  The guy also had a Sox and Martin Cuda and Superbird.  He also had Hemis lined up along a wall. :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:  Unfortunately, the owner got cancer and died, and all the cars got crushed :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:  I'm sure the Cuda, Superbird, and other complete cars got sold
Ron Slobe
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JB400

Quote from: moparstuart on October 17, 2012, 08:51:18 AM
Quote from: stroker400 wedge on October 17, 2012, 08:49:48 AM
Ron Slobe
Sounds about right.

scat pack fever

THat was referred to as the "mopar building." One side was 6 pack cars and one side were hemi cars. He also had a 1972 six pack car. I actually sat in it. I have more pics of the yard. I used to go all the time.

Ghoste

Was the 72 Six Pack car a Charger?

scat pack fever

Yes! It was red with a black top if I remember.

Back N Black

;)