News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The power of Lost compels you!.....>>>>>

Started by Johnny SixPack, January 10, 2010, 09:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny SixPack

I'm a fan of the show, so I'm happy to say the least:

'Lost' wins out over State of the Union

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/01/lost-wins-out-over-state-of-the-union/1

Score one for Lost fans!

President Obama will not give his State of the Union speech on Feb. 2, the night ABC has scheduled the premiere of the show's sixth and final season. The mere mention of the date had sent fans racing to launch a Twitter protest campaign earlier this week.

"I don't foresee a scenario in which millions of people that hope to finally get some conclusion in Lost are pre-empted by the president," White House spokesman Robert Gibbs told AP today. He later added, "I assume it's a big deal at ABC." No word on when the State of the Union will actually be.

Meanwhile, Variety reports today that Disney execs are trying to figure out how to keep the Lost love alive after the show ends - with novelizations, comic books, games, re-cut Lost DVDs and even the "oft-rumored Lost amusement park attraction."  It might even mean a a new TV or feature take on Lost, with a new cast. In other words, says Variety, Lost: The Next Generation.

Not to sure about Disney trying to milk it for all it's worth, but hey, they own the rights.  :slap:

Also not sure how I feel that a show could get people worked up enough to possibly force this kind of change out of the WH, when there's plenty of other things needing attention, but what the hay.  :scratchchin:

I'm just happy I get to see my show.  :icon_smile_big:

Johnny
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!