News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SSBC group buy

Started by runningman, December 01, 2005, 02:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runningman

This group buy is still gong until the end of Dec, if any of you are interested that haven't contacted me yet let me know so I can add you to the list.  matt  bsanders@ameritech.net

SuBLimE 69

Argh !   I really need to jump on this bandwagon but x-mas is killing me this year.  I might be a last minute hold out...just FYI.  :icon_smile_blackeye:

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Chryco Psycho

I need a set , what is th epricing on a 12 " 4 piston system ?

runningman

The discount is not as good as it was last time.  It seemed to range depending on what you wanted.  Best thing to do is email me your contact info and I will forward that to SSBC.  I can then give you the name of the person to contact over there for pricing.  Matt  bsanders@ameritech.net

Silver R/T

id be interested in brake kit too 12" 4 piston, mitmaks@yahoo.com depending on price I can buy it, or I would get wilwood kit as theres guy on ebay that has decent deals going on
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

y3chargerrt

I'm interested in the A156 kit. Did they let you know what the discount will be? Thanks

mrbill6724

Hi.
I'm interested in the A156-1 or A156-3 kit.

Bill

runningman

You need to call Garrett Peters over at SSBC, I can't find his extension but ask for him when you call.  Let him know you are interested in the group buy and check on your prices.  If you are interested in ordering he will probably ask for me to email him the contact info.  Matt

bill440rt

I'm probably going to order a front & rear kit this week. Do I need to contact you first, or just call them & give them my info?
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

runningman

You can call first to check on pricing if you want, if you are ready to order just email me all your contact info and I will send it over to Garret at SSBC.  Here is my email add  bsanders@ameritech.net     thanks   matt

Wakko

What are the normal prices on the standard front disc conversion kits?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

runningman

You can check out there retail prices at www.ssbrakes.com  I just ordered my rear kit and Garret mentioned he would still work with us on pricing through next year but there is going to be a minimal 10% price increase on retail prices starting Jan 1.  I anyone wants to get in and beat the increase there is still time, you can email me at mattitude@hotmail.com   matt

Wakko

Did anyone find out the price on the A156 or A156-1 kits?
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

metallicareload99

Quote from: Wakko on December 16, 2005, 03:31:35 AM
Did anyone find out the price on the A156 or A156-1 kits?

I looked at the A156-2 (Force 10 Manual kit), and it was about $200 off, I would imagine that the discount is similar for the Force 10 Power Break kit, maybe a little bit better
1968, When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth

y3chargerrt

I called Garrett on the A156 kit. The list price is $925 and the discounted price is $825. I was hoping the discount would be a little better.I'm going to call him on monday to see if he can offer a little more. I also need to get a shipping cost. Summitt has the kit (ssb-A156) for  $899.95+8.95 handling fee. With shipping cost SSBC's price won't be much better then Summitts. I hope Garrett can do better.

bill440rt

Just letting ya'll know I got my kit the other day. Ordered a 4-wheel manual disc kit, with the Force10 aluminum calipers & slotted rotors. Standard finish on all. A little over $1800 to my door.
I am very impressed with the quality and completeness of this kit. All the hardware, bearings, seals, hoses, prop valve (they even gave me an extra one), etc is there, brand new. There's even a bench bleeding kit to bleed the master cyl.
Best of all, no back & forth trips to the boneyard or auto parts store scrounging for little missed parts. I'm a looong way off from installing this, but it's nice to know I'll have it when the time comes.
Thanks for keeping me posted of the discount!
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

runningman

Quote from: bill440rt on January 17, 2006, 01:30:53 PM
Just letting ya'll know I got my kit the other day. Ordered a 4-wheel manual disc kit, with the Force10 aluminum calipers & slotted rotors. Standard finish on all. A little over $1800 to my door.
I am very impressed with the quality and completeness of this kit. All the hardware, bearings, seals, hoses, prop valve (they even gave me an extra one), etc is there, brand new. There's even a bench bleeding kit to bleed the master cyl.
Best of all, no back & forth trips to the boneyard or auto parts store scrounging for little missed parts. I'm a looong way off from installing this, but it's nice to know I'll have it when the time comes.
Thanks for keeping me posted of the discount!

Were the rear calipers also the force 10 or just the single piston? 

bill440rt

The rears were the upgraded aluminum single piston calipers. According to SSBC, they do not offer a Force10 rear caliper for the Mopar kits.
It's still better than their standard rear cast iron caliper.

runningman

That is what I thought, thanks for the reply!  matt

whitehatspecial

Is this buy still going? If so please respond.
Cars owned:
1968 Dodge Charger, 48k orig. miles, family owned since new.
Not a Hemi, a mini-hemi 340.

runningman

Quote from: whitehatspecial on February 19, 2006, 08:49:00 PM
Is this buy still going? If so please respond.

Just sent you an email..........matt

Aussiemadonmopars

Whens the next buy? I may be interested if the freight to Australia is reasonable.

runningman

Pretty much an ongoing thing right now, if you contact Garrett directly and tell him you are with the dodgecharger.com group buy he will help you out.  thanks  matt

Wakko

Did we ever figure out the exact discount with this?  I need to compare redoing front drums with doing this conversion.  What kits did you guys end up using?
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM