News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So, last week...

Started by jb666, December 07, 2009, 07:08:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

I got a small stone chip on my windshield... Thought nothing of it, I normally don't care about chips like that... Until this morning, when I woke up and the cold/ice had turned it into a 4' SPLIT in my windshield...

Look over my wipers...

I've been driving in this state/climate for 23+ years and have never had this happen...

By noon I had a new windshield....

wayfast1500

It does not take long, as soon as the water freezes you have a problem.  What part of mass are you in?  I grew up in Lowell, and still have family in the Lowell/dracut/methuen area.

Steve P.

Where are your tall skinny tires for that plow rig??
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

PocketThunder

Whats that fuzzy thing riding shotgun on your dash?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

Just what I wanted to see.... Someone's Crack in the morning :lol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bull

Don't you listen to those commercials on the radio about ignoring rock chips? :slap: