News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

what do you think CL SCAM ? 1969 chevrolet camaro - $5000 (peters township)

Started by rav440, December 07, 2009, 09:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rav440

this has to be a scam . but im temped . if its is true id say it is gone by now .

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/1498643201.html

1969 chevrolet camaro - $5000 (peters township)

I have a Camaro my father bought new he passed away few years back and we must sell
Its been in are garage since new and hasn't been inspected since 1981 it's blue with white strips and has the
name yenko in the strips on the rear, hasn't been started since then. Not a bad car just very dusty from sitting for so long
not sure if its runs. I will try to get a picture on sometime today there's no electric in the garge and there
so much stuff around the car.
Thanks

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1498643201

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

451-74Charger

greenpigs

A solid big block 1st gen camaro is worth 5k, regardless of pedigre. IMHO
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

rav440

its already gone . i reported it a a spam . i tried to email the ad thru my drop email account at yahoo that i use for CL adds and got this messege

QuoteSorry, but the craigslist user address you recently mailed (sale-bdbam-1498643201@craigslist.org) does not seem to be valid. It could be you're trying to respond to a very old posting, or that the user has not requested anonymous email forwarding. Please check the address and try again.
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX