News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SCORE!!! ITS GONNA BE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AT MY HOUSE!!!!!

Started by Lizey, December 03, 2009, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dough88

Duuude!  Score and Merry Christmas.  Don't listen to any of the haters.  A hemi in anything is cool.  Have fun and try not to scatter it.  You might find another car to put it in later if you want, but I dig the idea of that car with a hemi.   :yesnod:

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

G-man

Quote from: Dough88 on December 05, 2009, 12:21:44 AM
Duuude!  Score and Merry Christmas.  Don't listen to any of the haters.  A hemi in anything is cool.  Have fun and try not to scatter it.  You might find another car to put it in later if you want, but I dig the idea of that car with a hemi.   :yesnod:

Yeah, mayswell modify the front end of a Nissan and stick a hemi in that to yeah, i mean, after all, a hemi in anything is cool  :slap:

greenpigs

My uncles would laugh at me if I asked for a hemi as a gift. Kinda weird combo but who wants to see nothing but restored and GL chargers? Gotta mix it up some.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Khyron

Quote from: G-man on December 05, 2009, 04:34:40 AM
Yeah, mayswell modify the front end of a Nissan and stick a hemi in that to yeah, i mean, after all, a hemi in anything is cool  :slap:

I would just to piss people off :nana:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TheGhost

You fail.  Miserably.

I say do it.  How often do you see a 77 with any kind of HiPo engine?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Dough88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueUi_v6baUg&feature=related

Well this guy went with a 383 stroked out in his nissan.  Not really my style, but I like it better than a four banger.

And yeah, it'd be cooler with a hemi.   :icon_smile_wink:

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Dough88

OK, gonna hijack for just a sec.

List of things that would be cool with a Hemi:

'69 Charger - duh

'77 Charger - smoke 'em if ya got 'em (tires that is)

A new Nissan 350Z - I'd drive it

Any motorcycle - I wouldn't ride it, but I'd like to watch someone go down the strip

Go cart - gimme a helmet!

Lawn mower - I think the wife's gonna hate those ruts in the yard

Prius - this one's a stretch, but hang with me.  Firewall behind the front seats, blower sticking through the roof,  zoomie headers sticking through the quarter panels   WHEELSTANDER!  It's funny cuz it's wrong.

Pontiac Aztec - you could um,...um,...okay so maybe you have a point G-man

:icon_smile_big:

Charger440RDN

Don't stop with the Hemi, make it a 77 Daytona Charger and put a wing on it!! It would be the only 77 Daytona Charger hemi in the world!

SG1022

Quote from: Charger440RDN on December 06, 2009, 02:44:08 AM
Don't stop with the Hemi, make it a 77 Daytona Charger and put a wing on it!! It would be the only 77 Daytona Charger hemi in the world!
:puke:

TruckDriver

Quote from: Lizey on December 03, 2009, 07:45:31 PM
i love my '77 its been in the family since the early 80's someday when i can afford a second gen the Hemi will go in there and the 360 will go back in the '77 but right now why not have fun with it since i cant afford my #1 dream why not have the next best thing??

Quote from: Charger440RDN on December 03, 2009, 07:52:06 PM
No harm in that!! Who knows you may be able to get the car in Mopar Muscle magazine, there can't be too many 77 Chargers with a hemi out there.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Go for it! It's better then letting the engine just sit around, and rust. I don't understand what the big deal is with a lot of these guys. They always say "do what you want, it's yours". But I guess that all changes when a Hemi is involved. :shruggy:

Besides, I really like the '77 Charger in the picture :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

that is a great idea.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Khyron

Quote from: Dough88 on December 06, 2009, 12:37:51 AM

Prius - this one's a stretch, but hang with me.  Firewall behind the front seats, blower sticking through the roof,  zoomie headers sticking through the quarter panels   WHEELSTANDER!  It's funny cuz it's wrong.

OMFG! it's so whrong, what a waste blah blah blah

I saw this at lake george... it runs, this is NOT a photoshop.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

my point is... being original is cool! F the haters!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

RD

HOLY CRAP!!! DUDE THAT IS BADAZZ!!!  got any interior pics?

TheGhost

How in the hell...  The Hemi is almost as big as that Mini Cooper!

I guess with a sawzall and enough beer, anything is possible.  I'd almost be afraid to ride in that car.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

mauve66

there are several of them in Kansas City, there is a thread around here somewhere

here is a live version of the nissan pickup, i like it and i happen to have a furd ranger and a 383 in the charger when i want a 440 there anyway.................... :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6VdYAOw_TQ&NR=1

sorry for the hijack, not really cause others have already but anyway, merry xmas
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Lizey

Quote from: TruckDriver on December 06, 2009, 10:11:45 AM
Quote from: Lizey on December 03, 2009, 07:45:31 PM
i love my '77 its been in the family since the early 80's someday when i can afford a second gen the Hemi will go in there and the 360 will go back in the '77 but right now why not have fun with it since i cant afford my #1 dream why not have the next best thing??

Quote from: Charger440RDN on December 03, 2009, 07:52:06 PM
No harm in that!! Who knows you may be able to get the car in Mopar Muscle magazine, there can't be too many 77 Chargers with a hemi out there.
:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Go for it! It's better then letting the engine just sit around, and rust. I don't understand what the big deal is with a lot of these guys. They always say "do what you want, it's yours". But I guess that all changes when a Hemi is involved. :shruggy:

Besides, I really like the '77 Charger in the picture :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:

mines similar to that, white w/ white half vinyl top and a red interior

and i dig the '77 "Daytona" idea... if someones willing to put the wing on/make it look right
1977 Dodge Charger SE - Sold 4/18/15
2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1993 GMC K1500
1943 Farmall A

Khyron

Quote from: RD on December 06, 2009, 11:43:50 AM
HOLY CRAP!!! DUDE THAT IS BADAZZ!!!  got any interior pics?

hehe here it is at the show... again, for the non believers :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my_J7lmd_-4

unfortunatly I didn't get any pictures of it... I left the camera in the Charge r:-P

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Lizey

Quote from: Khyron on December 06, 2009, 02:00:07 PM

unfortunatly I didn't get any pictures of it... I left the camera in the Charge r:-P

the flaps on the blower didnt move when he revved it...???
1977 Dodge Charger SE - Sold 4/18/15
2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS
1993 GMC K1500
1943 Farmall A

Khyron

must be my eyes, cause i think i saw em move. they move fast.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger440RDN

Quote from: mauve66 on December 06, 2009, 01:23:19 PM

there are several of them in Kansas City, there is a thread around here somewhere

I wanna see a picture of these 77 Daytona Chargers that you speak of

G-man

Quote from: Khyron on December 06, 2009, 02:00:07 PM

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

What a way to stick $30 000 in the bin. Now i seen it all.