News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

hope the chargers where not made like this

Started by john.v, December 01, 2009, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john.v

this is what made the Germans big,   :o :o
i stick with the US Made Charger ... :smilielol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsPFI--muo

mauve66

well, it was EAST germans and the car was government sponsored so you already know what happens when the government gets involved in anything, just think, Chrysler and GM are half way there already........................ :hah:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

john.v

Quote from: mauve66 on December 01, 2009, 10:40:17 PM
well, it was EAST germans and the car was government sponsored so you already know what happens when the government gets involved in anything, just think, Chrysler and GM are half way there already........................ :hah:

you are right, the 07-09 Jeep Wrangler is almost the same made like the east german car,  :brickwall: if the Wrangler even smells dirt road it will let you down. :brickwall: :brickwall:
i am ready to trade in and get me a 04 wrangler

Landonsrt

I guess they are the Quality Control experts! :o

Khyron

Quote from: john.v on December 01, 2009, 10:47:44 PM

you are right, the 07-09 Jeep Wrangler is almost the same made like the east german car,  :brickwall: if the Wrangler even smells dirt road it will let you down. :brickwall: :brickwall:

hehe I loved my 1999 Sahara, inline 6 with a stick. That pig would go anywhere in it's stock suit!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

john.v

Quote from: Khyron on December 02, 2009, 03:29:30 PM
Quote from: john.v on December 01, 2009, 10:47:44 PM

hehe I loved my 1999 Sahara, inline 6 with a stick. That pig would go anywhere in it's stock suit!

i must agree on that.  :2thumbs:

Hemidog

stripedelete

They never did that at the factory!!!!!  So they had to do it at the dealership..... :icon_smile_wink:.

squeakfinder

Kind of like being spanked when your born.

I was reading the comments, thought this one was pretty good....

"Trabant only uses the most exacting assembly procedures. No feeler gauges, no laser measurement devices, only a well placed work boot, a block of wood and a hammer."
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....