News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Custom floor mats---NEW WITH PICS THEY ARE HERE!

Started by yellowcuda, November 30, 2005, 06:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

Anyone have recommendations on really nice custom floor mats for the blower car.   Jonathan has them on his Christmas list and he wants black with purple stitching that either says Hemi or Charger R/T.   HELP!!! :icon_smile_question:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Charger4404spd

I have seen the back with red stitching. You can get a set of black ones and have them embrordered(sp) with purple stitching.

Neal_J

You might want to check with ACC.   I had them do custom mats for my 69.   I wanted the original shape, not the generic hourglass shape. They turned out perfect. A friend of mine had them stitch the Ranchero logo in royal blue on his black mats & they looked great.   Your problem may be timing with Christmas only a few weeks away.   EEEK!

Best of luck

Neal

Just 6T9 CHGR

I got mine from ACC as well.  I had them add both the Charger & R/T logos.  You can get the mats in any color you want...
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

yellowcuda

What is ACC?  Is there a website?  Do I need to specify shape or will they know when I tell them the year and model of car?
Thanks everybody

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

Neal_J

Here's the link: http://www.accmats.com/products/floormats/floormats.htm

You tell them makes, model, color, logo and they work their magic.  As I said, my mats are the exact OEM shape and were color-matched to the carpet that I ordered simultaneously.

Not cheap, but terriffic results.

Cheers

Neal J.

yellowcuda

That is great!! They are ordered and will even have the purple thread for the Charger R/T logo!  It only takes them 2 days to process and then ship.  They told me to expect the order by next Thursday.

I actually tried calling the GG Bailey link that 440 put up but never got anyone.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

Neal_J

Congrats!

Post a pic when they arrive....er,  after Christmas.

Ho ho ho,

Neal

Spartan

Are these different then what you can get from Y1?  My mom asked me to do some fishing for my dad's resto 67,  I got him a set of charger mats last year from Y1 and she liked that idea for #2.  I was looking tonight and saw ACC was about $20 more then Y1.  Are they made by the same outfit or are ACC's custom to the model then what Y1 is peddling?  Maybe they can cut me a deal if I buy a set for the 69 too  :angel:  call it a christmas present for myself   ;D
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

The Ghoul

“True happiness is being blown.”  ;D

69_500

I've always wanted some floor mats like these. Anyone know where I can pick up a set?

It might be hard to make out, but its a rubber floot mat, with the words 69 Charger 500 wrote in the middle.

Just 6T9 CHGR

JC Whitney used to sell mats like that a long time ago where you can customize them.  I had a set for my ...ahem....Craparo back in the day
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

yellowcuda

I don't know how much different they are from Year One if you are ordering a straight forward matt.  I wanted the original type of carpet and for it to say Charger R/T in Purple thread to match the color of the car.  The Y/O matts only say R/T and in red and silver.  It doesn't say what type of carpet they are either.
I will take pics and post them when they come in! :)

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

Neal_J

Year One, AKA the Anti-Christ, orders their mats from ACC.  ALWAYS find out where Year-One gets their stuff and order directly.

Ditch the middleman.  Ditch the Anti-Christ.  Ditch Year One.

Neal

yellowcuda

On the other hand for us we use Year One often.  We live less than 30 minutes away and have sometimes found (for some weird reason) it was cheaper to go to them then who they deal with.  Problem most people have is Year One charges like 1 million dollars to ship ANYTHING.  I should let people here know when we are going and see if anyone needs anything...then I can ship it to them at regular shipping prices. :icon_smile_big:

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

The Ghoul

Quote from: Neal_J on December 05, 2005, 05:52:25 PM
Year One, AKA the Anti-Christ, orders their mats from ACC.   ALWAYS find out where Year-One gets their stuff and order directly.

Ditch the middleman.   Ditch the Anti-Christ.   Ditch Year One.

Neal
zighile

2fast4u

Yep...your right Shelly!   Year One does "UP" the freight TOO much.....but thats just part of the reason they are so much bigger today than long ago. 

Double the price and charge 25 to 45 percent on freight to pay for all those employees,parts,their taxes,their expensive projects....etc.,etc.

Whats sad is we actually pay for most of that...the consumer....does that we own stock in the business too(in an indirect sort of way)

2fast
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

yellowcuda

Wow, they are fast...got here today, they look awesome.  The color matches the car and he will love them!!!

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

70charginglizard

Nice.

Now if I can only get um to do the same thing except Green letters and black carpets on top of my Green carpet.

hummmmmm?

Kind a link this....
70charginglizard

69_500

I just asked my dad where he got those floor mats to the 500 and he said JcPenny. But they were a custom set he ordered in the early 80's.

toplescuda

Quote from: yellowcuda on December 06, 2005, 03:07:55 PM
Wow, they are fast...got here today, they look awesome.   The color matches the car and he will love them!!!
how much did thay set you back   would love to buy a set for angies prupple challenger

yellowcuda

It was 85.00 for the mats and 45.00 for the lettering.  They have lots of colors though and the work seems to be outstanding.  Very friendly on the phone too.

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda

Spartan

Very cool pics.  I will probably buy a set for the old man for christmas
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)