News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

If you ever think your job REALLY sucks....

Started by jb666, November 28, 2009, 06:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jb666

You could be doing this........

This guy sucks the waste out of all of the construction/portable outhouses...

All I'm wondering if, if this is POOP 1, what's on the other side  :rofl:

472 R/T SE

NHCharger

I was in the local hardware store a few years ago and the owner of one of those companies was there. He was complaining he had to pay people $12.00/hour for that job :o :o Where do I sign up.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dads_69

Quote from: Silver R/T on November 29, 2009, 12:56:49 AM
I know city workers get paid more than that

Hey Silver, you think your job is a shitty one,* no pun intended* try this guys for a week. More Hazardous than what we do for a living. Just an FYI.

Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

b5blue

Ah the "honey sucker"......Hero to the construction workers around the world! Just what is that blue liquid....all we know is it tastes terrible!  :smilielol:

TruckDriver

Most of the companies around here pay close to around $15.00 a hour to do that. I had a friend that used to do that. He liked it. I never understood why, but he did :P  He said the only time it was bad, was when you had to clean a shitter that was dumped over by kids or a storm  :puke:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dodgecharger-fan

Nastiness.

I've always managed to avoid those while they're doing their thing up until last year.

My wife and I went to RibFest in Burlington, ON.
Someone, in their infinite wisdom, decided that the portable toilets would be best placed right at the main entrance.
As we're walking in, the 'honey sucker" (thanks, I'd never heard that one and I love it :D ) was backed in and doing it's thing.

It was truly a disgusting experience. We didn't last an hour at the festival and I don't think I'd ever go to another - and not just because of the honey sucker experience, but it didn't help.