News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

funny debris in Star Trek

Started by KS71owner, November 29, 2009, 02:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KS71owner

Quote from: BigRed66 on November 30, 2009, 11:54:12 PM
Quote from: KS71owner on November 29, 2009, 02:32:08 PM
I was watching my new Star Trek DVD yesterday, and I saw something funny...an unusual looking piece of debris floating in space....JJ Abrams says in the commentary there is something here but I didn't spot it until the third or fourth time I went through the scene.

...just rented the movie and plan to watch it tomorrow...can we get a time stamp on that so we can watch for it? Geek alert...Thanks.

It's at about 47:39 or so. Artoo will drift in from the lower left of the viewscreen on the bridge.

Landonsrt

I think hes right on the time stamp. Its when they come through the debris field and see the romulan ship for the first time through the view screen.

A383Wing

Last year on the TV show "Heros"....there was an agency going around trying to gather all the people up..they were driving black cars...the license plates on the cars was "NCC-1701"  ......The Enterprise serial number

devilgear

Also in attack of the clones when Palpaine is speaking to the delegates Lucas is in one of the Pods and so is a bunch of ET's...In the Pod race in The Phantom Menace, Indiana Jones is walking up the steps...

ac_knight

Here is Cap (personal all time favorite) in the Hulk movie.  It really isnt in the movie though, its in the alternate opening special feature.  So if you didnt watch that, then you missed it, and even if you did watch it, you probably missed it.  It is extremely hard to see, it is fast.  Here it is though in stills.  It happens right as the avalanche is falling, good luck catching it.

Here it is on youtube for anyone without the DVD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqMWoWY9oI&feature=related

chargerboy69

Quote from: devilgear on December 02, 2009, 02:13:58 AM
Also in attack of the clones when Palpaine is speaking to the delegates Lucas is in one of the Pods and so is a bunch of ET's...In the Pod race in The Phantom Menace, Indiana Jones is walking up the steps...

You are correct about Indy being in the cinematic turd Phantom Menace.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

chargerboy69

Quote from: ac_knight on December 03, 2009, 11:09:50 AM
Here is Cap (personal all time favorite) in the Hulk movie.

Looks like they will start filming in 2010.  Not sure who will play Captain America yet though.  I hope it is good, and I am hoping for Ironman good.  If it is on the same level as Spiderman III, I will be pissed.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0458339/
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford