News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is this 68 Charger worth in your opinion?

Started by runninhorn, June 01, 2007, 06:11:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69CoronetRT

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on June 12, 2007, 07:15:59 PM
4 gear and A/C, hmmmm?  There's no reverse light on the dash either, another hmmmm?

Didn't the reverse lights appear with the change over to the Hurst shifters? The VIN looks like it would be early enough to have the Inland....
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

472 R/T SE

You would know.  :shruggy:  It was always my understanding they all got them.  I had never heard about the changeover, learn something everyday.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

pete

Looks like a nice car.  Just a few things that I noticed.... Hope they help!

1.  Paint over a lot of the components like headlight vacuum lines, deck lid light wires, brake lines @ MC, etc...
2.  Steering wheel is cracked and is separating.
3.  Seat covers are not tight (as mentioned above)
4.  Doesn't look like the stock radiator....and no shroud
5.  No cover over the tail lights in the trunk (69 had one for sure, not too sure about 68 though)
6.  Stripe positioning...YIPES!

Looks like there are a lot of original parts though and you have the broadcast sheet which is REALLY NICE!  Wish I had mine.

Good Luck!

The70RT

I don't think i would buy any high dollar car on eBay unless i seen it first. I kinda wonder why no undercarrage pics. If they replaced the floors & trunk I kinda would like to see the work :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us