News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you associate specific songs,artists, or albums with a specific car?

Started by Ghoste, December 28, 2009, 12:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

It seems we've done just about every conceivable cars and music thread but I don't know if we've done this.  Are there certain pieces of music that when heard make you instantly and only think about specific cars?
For example, if I hear anything from Thin Lizzy's "Live and Dangerous", I always think of my 69 Super Bee.  ELO's "Time" is my Road Runner, Bob Seger's "Live Bullet" will always be associated with my 71 Challenger.  I have lots of good memories that occured to those albums but no matter what, when I hear them I think of certain cars.  There are others but you get the idea.

69bronzeT5

Your on a thread role aren't ya? :P Crazy Train makes me think of my Charger :yesnod:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ghoste

Home for the holidays and bored already. :nana:  (watch that rock isn't too big for you to throw though ;))

Cooter

"Bad To The Bone" Of course......My "Christine"

"Duke's Theme" of course.....MY "GL"

"RamRod" ..........................My '68 Dart...

"You got another thing comin' " .............Son's '66 Belvy

"Black Betty" ...........A Friends Black Mustang..
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

greenpigs

1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free