News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Help with interior trim

Started by nigeltufnel, November 19, 2009, 02:41:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nigeltufnel

Hi all,

Need some help with interior trim.  When I purchased my '70 Charger R/T, it was missing the headliner and all the associated trim (e.g., the front and side headliner trim, shoulder belt trim, hangers, etc.).  I managed to find some of the parts, but the problem is having never seen the trim I don't know if it is correct for a 1970.  Can anyone verify if the parts below are correct for a 1970 Charger.  Also, what is a fair price for the front and side trim, hangers and shoulder belt clips?

b5blue

Looks correct for windshield, sides and shoulder belt holders, then there is the back window metal trim/windlass cap/corner pieces and sail panels for rear sides. Plus the headliner bows and bow clips and 2 retainer clips at the roof rear.

mike337

I just had my headliner installed, and have extra clips, small bows, and such left over, because  I had a parts car to pull from also.  Parts would be free, just cover the shipping.  If you are interseted, let me know and I will gather up what I have left.

Mike :eyes:

nigeltufnel

Thanks Mike!  Let me know shipping cost to 44233 and I'll send it out.

mike337