News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I gave a 38yr old mentally handicapped guy a ride in the General Lee------------

Started by skip68, January 25, 2010, 10:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal_J

jb666

Excellent story, Chuck  :cheers: :cheers: I take back everything I've thought about you for the past few months  :2thumbs:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

lexxman

that's cool not a lot of people would do that,take the time to make this guys day like that. :2thumbs: :coolgleamA:

ChgrSteve67

:2thumbs:

Really wonderfull that you could give him a memory he won't forget.

And I'm sure you made his family really happy as well.

Way to represent the MOPAR comunity !

66chargerkid

HITMAN 149

god bless you bro!!!!!  :cheers:  :2thumbs:
yes it does feel great making a kid smile!!! :yesnod: i love the look & smile i get when im stopped at a corner to let little kids cross & i put the lights on in the police car!!! they love it!!!  :icon_smile_big:
and on the flip side to the smiles.... my dopey partner one morn (around 7am) hit the siren also as they were crossing & nearly gave a kid a heart attack!!!  :rotz: i was mortified!!! yeaaaa ummmm his mother wasn't to thrilled... i don't think she had her coffee yet that morn, and wasn't really prepared for a loud assssss police siren!!! hahaha lmao oppppppps  :nana:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

mopar73