News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out these garages

Started by nh_mopar_fan, November 16, 2009, 02:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landonsrt

Not a fan of that MC12. But the other cars and garages.... :drool5:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Sweet jeebus!!!!  :bow:

And just think Im quibbling about spending a couple hundred dollars on some plastic floor tiles for my garage.... :rotz:

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ChgrSteve67

I'm adding a turn table to my wish list of garage features.

Blown70

Quote from: NOT Just 6T9 CHGR on November 16, 2009, 02:50:50 PM
Sweet jeebus!!!!  :bow:

And just think Im quibbling about spending a couple hundred dollars on some plastic floor tiles for my garage.... :rotz:

Imported Italian Granite I tell you!!!!

Belgium R/T -68

Charger -68 R/T 500 cui Stroker

NHCharger

Not a tool box in sight.

Actually the garage with the vette's have some. Probably so he can check his tire pressure and oil.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Silver R/T

Those are not garages, those are showrooms. Garages have stains, car parts, and TOOL BOXES. We all work on our own cars, don't we?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger74

Quote from: Silver R/T on November 16, 2009, 08:12:04 PM
Those are not garages, those are showrooms. Garages have stains, car parts, and TOOL BOXES. We all work on our own cars, don't we?

I have to agree with Silver on this, those are showrooms and very little in resemblance to an actual garage like we would own.   Some would still be nice to have to work on our cars with, at least with the space that is available.

Troy

Quote from: NHCharger on November 16, 2009, 07:24:08 PM
Not a tool box in sight.
That's what the "shop" is for. I've seriously contemplated having two separate spaces - one for working and one for parking (and I don't own anything like those cars). There's too much dust and grime in the work area and it gets on the clean/finished cars. On the other hand, most of those exotics are probably serviced at the dealer.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Rolling_Thunder

A friend's father who lives up in Lake Tahoe has something similar. They have strict zoning codes up there that do not allow a garage the size he wants - so It looks like a house with a large floor area that acts as a showroom. Very similar to the photo above.

I'm planning on going up there sometime next summer.  I'll try to make sure he is around so I can get into the warehouse he also has.   He currently has 97 cars in his collection - some older stuff but quite a bit of modern supercars....     

:scratchchin: 
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

Nitrox

Im more perplexed by the garages than the cars in them.

41husk

What are you guys talking about?  Those garages are nicer than my home!  I may not be at the right pay grade here :shruggy:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up