News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

ANY COMPUTOR PAINT SHOP EXPERTS OUT THERE?

Started by Mopar John, November 18, 2009, 04:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mopar John

I am looking for someone who can take an existing picture and change the color of it. I want to take a side shot picture of someones Daytona with recall wheels and have the body color Panther pink, the stripe and interior white.
Thanks! Mopar John :shruggy:

moparstuart

here is one with recalls  sorry not pink
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Mopar John

Thanks Stuart! Maybe someone can photoshop it into panther pink with a white wing and interior. It is coincidental that you sent that picture. It was in Tims museum looking at that Daytona the only known 999 paint code one produced that the idea had come to me.

hemigeno

Quote from: Mopar John on November 18, 2009, 05:37:07 PM
the only known 999 paint code

There is at least one other 99 99 paint code Daytona that I know of, but this second car's original color hasn't been confirmed beyond the fact that the custom/fleet paint color designator was used.  One source says it was also Omaha Orange, another says it was a brown metallic.  It's possible that at least one other special-order paint Daytona (beyond the two aforementioned cars) exists based on "reading between the lines" of the Dealer Invoice List.  That's just a guess.

Also, see if DC.com member ds440 will set you up with the photochop.  He had a long-running thread where he was kind enough to honor such requests, but more recent posts indicate he hasn't had a lot of extra time.  Here's the link:

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21149.1600.html

Mopar John

Thanks for the info Geno! I am not surprised that there is more than 1. For a long time I was told that I had the only Daytona with a fold down armrest/ buddy seat with column shift. I think I have seen at least 1 more of those also on this site. I will check into the link for the photoshop.
Mopar John

BPTRacing

Try sending an IM to DS440 on this site - he did the photoshop for my car. and a few others
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.