News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Not Just Another 69 Charger Build Thread

Started by miller time, November 17, 2009, 06:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miller time

Quote from: Johnny SixPack on May 27, 2010, 06:41:25 PM
Quote from: lisiecki1 on May 27, 2010, 01:00:08 PM
running hack job charger > non-running scrap charger being destroyed........keep it up kid!

Yep, good work kiddo.  :yesnod:

Ok, I really just wanted to say kiddo.  :D

Seriously though, keep pluggin' away at it, sport.  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:

kiddo and sport, you fit both in, :2thumbs:
Thanks

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: miller time on May 28, 2010, 04:50:20 PM
Quote from: Johnny SixPack on May 27, 2010, 06:41:25 PM
Quote from: lisiecki1 on May 27, 2010, 01:00:08 PM
running hack job charger > non-running scrap charger being destroyed........keep it up kid!

Yep, good work kiddo.  :yesnod:

Ok, I really just wanted to say kiddo.  :D

Seriously though, keep pluggin' away at it, sport.  :2thumbs: :icon_smile_big:

kiddo and sport, you fit both in, :2thumbs:
Thanks

My pleasure, chief.  :icon_smile_big:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

miller time

Hello out there, well everyone that got all upset because I wanted to get my paint job fixed, called me stupid and were in other ways not very neighborly, just wanted to say, you were wrong, you dont know everything, and please go away. Please and thank you.

Everyone else I called the owner, he was nice and so was I, I accomidated him and he did the same for me, he painted the car for free, it looks good, and no problems with anybody. Also i found out the painted works with a good freind of mine at the dealership (2 job thing) so I made a new freind.
Chivalry is NOT dead, atleast not completely. :2thumbs:

jpsycoboy5

1973 dodge charger se was 318 in process of swapping in 440

miller time

Brock Samson

:scratchchin:  With all that time you could start by spelling "I don't know" then,.. add a period.  :RantExplode:
these freaking marrons need to get a clue...  :lol:

TUFCAT

This project is like a bad soap opera.  :soapbox:

I was convinced this project was going downhill fast due to his inexperience and lack of funds...but then (like a miracle) it was up again! :yesnod:

.....and everyone was happy. :boogie:
.....then it was down again :scratchchin:
.....then up again  :icon_smile_big:
.... and even more up again,
.....then down, :-\
.....further down it went...until it seem doomed :'(
.....then we all lost hope  :eek2:

I'm certain this will become an inexperienced hack job. :brickwall:

I've posted my opinion long ago that it should be sold to someone with the ability to properly restore it.  :sorry: Later on, you can always buy another Charger within your budget and restoration potential. :icon_smile_wink:  I'm trying to be honest with you since you're only 18 years old, and lot's of us have been down this dead-end road with cars before.  

Save money, get your life together, then blow your extra dough on another Charger.  :icon_smile_tongue:

miller time

yep yep totally going to be an inexperienced hack job, gonna break out the torches and welder see how many cuts i can make before i run out of welding rods.
Like most projects, includeing ones done by old folks mines been sit for a while with little to no attention paid to it, but hey what good project doesnt sit for a while before getting worked on?  :shruggy:

TUFCAT

So you still own this car???

Sorry, but we haven't heard from you in seven months. :rotz:

Hopefully you've saved enough money, learned a lot about restorations, and ready to tackle the project with the help of a professional. I really want you to give this car a restoration that you can be proud of. :2thumbs:

miller time

I got the warning that my thread is a relic lol
but like most of our cars, mise well try to revive it lol  :horse:
getting my truck back tommarrow and sending the ole girl off to the body shop asap and rebuild my jeep while its gone, then hopefully ill beable todo wireing, interior, glass, body work, and brakes, and then ill be a good ways done with here and maby even driveable  :drive:

insert  :Twocents: here, eat your  :popcrn: and drink your  :cheers: while i  :hack: up my car and ride the  :shortbus: until i can  :drive: it and successfully say  :-* my  :moon:
:ohhthesarcasm: :insertsarcasm: :sarcasmalert:
(joke dont get mad)

TUFCAT

Quote from: miller time on April 22, 2011, 10:55:05 PM
I got the warning that my thread is a relic lol
but like most of our cars, mise well try to revive it lol  :horse:
getting my truck back tommarrow and sending the ole girl off to the body shop asap and rebuild my jeep while its gone, then hopefully ill beable todo wireing, interior, glass, body work, and brakes, and then ill be a good ways done with here and maby even driveable  :drive:

insert  :Twocents: here, eat your  :popcrn: and drink your  :cheers: while i  :hack: up my car and ride the  :shortbus: until i can  :drive: it and successfully say  :-* my  :moon:
(joke dont get mad)

Spellcheck. :brickwall:

Carrnutt

(joke dont get mad)

Now put that kind of time and effort into the car  :2thumbs:

Best of luck to it and you, most of all enjoy it and make yourself proud, champ  ;D
1969 Rest-O-Fied Charger 383HP, Disc brake conversion, electronic ignition.
1993 D350 Curmmins
2006 Magnum R/T AWD
2003 Ram 3500 Cummins

miller time

Quote from: Carrnutt on April 23, 2011, 10:47:49 AM
(joke dont get mad)

Now put that kind of time and effort into the car  :2thumbs:

Best of luck to it and you, most of all enjoy it and make yourself proud, champ  ;D

Thanks buddy

miller time

Spellcheck. :brickwall:
[/quote]

HEY dnot mkae fum off mi bed spallen, i dnot teese u aboot yr hair balls! lol

miller time

UPDATE!
got my truck bad, had a bad senor, got the charger to the shop and im have the cowl put on, inteior paint the color of the car, and the body put in primer sealer totaled out to be $740, took it too macco, dont hate, atleast they can make it look good for a little while, more then most places can say lol
and cleaned up my garage, found 7 trash cans worth of garbage i didnt need anymore, place looks completely different now!