News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

coen brothers movie car on ebay

Started by moparstuart, November 17, 2009, 09:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

ITSA426

My son just sold his identical '66 Coronet four door for $3800.  Jeremy's car is in Jim Schield's book on B body mopars. 

Manfred318

I have to say it is a rather nice looking car from the pics anyways. Itd be nice if they showed some engine shots tho.

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

PocketThunder

If the location of this picture is where i think it is then i've driven over those train tracks with my old 89 Ram before.  How cool is that! 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 17, 2009, 10:51:37 AM
If the location of this picture is where i think it is then i've driven over those train tracks with my old 89 Ram before.  How cool is that! 
your my hero   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

b5blue

It's a poly engine there are several pages of photos in 2 links provided you click on them and move back through the first page shown.  :2thumbs:

Manfred318

Quote from: b5blue on November 17, 2009, 02:14:56 PM
It's a poly engine there are several pages of photos in 2 links provided you click on them and move back through the first page shown.  :2thumbs:
Ah...I just noticed that. DUH! :slap:

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

TUFCAT

b5blue

TUFCAT

Thanks, me too!  :2thumbs:

For some reason, 1966/1967 Coronets never had a big role in feature films.  :shruggy: